VIN# Thread

dxd

Experienced Member
Does anyone know which thread lists all of the VIN #'s for all NSXs?? I remeber seeing it once. Thanks in adavance...

I wonder why?? Can someone repost? I thought that was a great list showing which colors are more rare than others etc....

I think it is 5 (auto) and 48 (manual).

ahh haha man i almost flipped out... still theres not that many K. Silver NSX's in that year with the T top..... :frown:

ahh haha man i almost flipped out... still theres not that many K. Silver NSX's in that year with the T top..... :frown:
No that's not many but there are numbers like that so don't flip out :biggrin: .

Take mine for instance.

2002 Long Beach Blue Pearl/Camel Manual: 3
2002 Long Beach Blue Pearl/Camel Auto: 2

No that's not many but there are numbers like that so don't flip out :biggrin: .

Take mine for instance.

2002 Long Beach Blue Pearl/Camel Manual: 3
2002 Long Beach Blue Pearl/Camel Auto: 2

you own 20% of the 2002 LBBP/Camels haha; beats my 0.38% for 1993 Red/Black haha

most are getting lower (not quite that low yet though,thankfully) with the rate we are seeing 'wrecked NSX' threads...

forget this 'how many total' were they kick, somebody figure out how many are LEFT haha.

My 93 is one of 'supposedly' 608 from that year (1 out of 258 for red/black)... wonder if its 1 out of the low 500's yet... (1 out of 100something) :biggrin:

:smile: :smile: Yes!!! Thankyou!!!!:smile: :smile:
There's a difference between asking for production numbers (how many cars of a given color, etc were sold) and asking for a list of VIN numbers (the 17-character identifier for each car manufactured)...

you own 20% of the 2002 LBBP/Camels haha; beats my 0.38% for 1993 Red/Black haha

most are getting lower (not quite that low yet though,thankfully) with the rate we are seeing 'wrecked NSX' threads...

forget this 'how many total' were they kick, somebody figure out how many are LEFT haha.

My 93 is one of 'supposedly' 608 from that year (1 out of 258 for red/black)... wonder if its 1 out of the low 500's yet... (1 out of 100something) :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: .......Now if i had 20% of the 1993 Red/Black's, that would really be something. :smile:

Does anyone know which thread lists all of the VIN #'s for all NSXs?? I remeber seeing it once. Thanks in adavance...

One of my employees wrote an automated program to generate all VINs and output the VIN search results to a spreadsheet for 1991-1997, but I removed the results I had posted after I discovered how much information I could obtain just by having someone's VIN. Just ask Ken Sax :). Ben *manually* did the remaining years.... no thanks.

Back