Vin #:jh4na1188tt000231

http://www.lemonfree.com/JH4NA1188TT000231.html-1

NSX I've found which isn't to far away from me. I've searched the VIN here on prime and got a few results.

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/JH4NA1188TT000231

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18347

I was looking into it. And there is about 6+ years of the car just vanishing. Any info on previous owners?

I also noticed the car was was bought a couple months ago and then sold right back to another dealership for 3 grand more than previous dealership had it listed at.

Thanks.

That's a bit high for a 96 with 82k miles or so....I think. Another one with no history picked up at an auction -all papers lost in transit if they every existed. Another small time dealer thinks he's got a "jewel". These guys are hard to deal with and then you have to assume unless I'm wrong about records that this car will need at least 4k in service at a min. Unless someone can substantiate when the TB/WP and hoses were done - then you gotta wonder about a clutch. Lots to think on with these dealer dudes...oh, and a PPI to boot!

That's a bit high for a 96 with 82k miles or so....I think. Another one with no history picked up at an auction -all papers lost in transit if they every existed. Another small time dealer thinks he's got a "jewel". These guys are hard to deal with and then you have to assume unless I'm wrong about records that this car will need at least 4k in service at a min. Unless someone can substantiate when the TB/WP and hoses were done - then you gotta wonder about a clutch. Lots to think on with these dealer dudes...oh, and a PPI to boot!

Thanks for the input. Should I give it a chance and check it out? May be able to talk them down on account of the missing records and potential work it may need.

Also since your in the Atlanta could you also give your personal opinion about the car since you owned a NSX. Ill just look at and think fine but I know actual owners know what to look for when it comes to things like this.

Well here's one way to look at it - if it takes 4k to get it sorted and I'm not even counting tires then you'll end up with 43k in a car with 82k miles - it would have to havce some records for me to consider that. For the price he's asking he should not only have records but he should be able to tell you the TB/WP/hoses and 60k mile service was done. If he can't tell you that then I'd walk on to the next one.

That's my advice. Have you talked with them? Find out what they have in the way of records. If they don't have any then you have to asume the worst. That would make me keep looking. it is a nice looking car though but that's in the pics; it's damn hard to tell about paint chips from distant photos. Find out what you can over the phone and let me know what they say and we can go from there. Eiffel is here in town - Marietta, he's the one to do a PPI unless they have real good records, which I doubt.

Back