VIN: JH4NA1154PT000089 Black NSX from TX

Will be seeing it tomorrow in a Portland, OR dealership. Anyone here owned it or know about it? Has 60K miles on it currently.

Thanks.

Car had a lot of squeaks and rattles (which was told later was a loose bolt in the glove compartment area) and the first gear seemed to take some effort to engage and made a thud noise, which did not seem natural for Hondas. I am continuing to look.

Last edited:
I'm assuming you've looked at the few listing that are on Seattle Craiglist? If you end up needing a PPI in the seattle area, John at Zahntech is excellent. He did my PPI and owns an nsx himself. Good luck

Car had a lot of squeaks and rattles (which was told later was a loose bolt in the glove compartment area) and the first gear seemed to take some effort to engage and made a thud noise, which did not seem natural for Hondas. I am continuing to look.

I wish you the best of luck on your search. Be selective and take your time.

That being said; I bought the first NSX I looked at (I did have a long conversation with Morgan Peetz (the local NSX guru) and had a good feel for the car before buying it).

This make be a silly question; but, did the dealer know why it was hard to engage first gear?

No they did not. They called me to tell me they fixes the squeaks by tightening some bolts. It must be that particular car problem as I know Hondas don't shift like that.

Back