*Video, My SEMA Video

The first 5 minn made me dizzy.:p Nice video nice cars nice chicks nice rental. But please show us the video of you guys doing a 360 in the 355. :D

Anyone else have any comments? This was my first real attempt at making a video...just want to know what you guys thought.

As far as the Ferrari footage, any scenes showing the license plate of the car or/and the faces of me and my buddy were edited out. Some fun stuff got deleted unfortunately.

After I got through the bouncing camera in the initial segment it was good. Music fit well. Oh yea, and a very nice rental car. I never seem to get upgraded that far.

The first part made me grab the Dramamine but the footage wasn't bad. How'd you like that 348? I've been trying to get my hands on one for awhile now....

Conor

BT was a good song for that. Good video, a little fast for me but I still did like it. The dbl take on that chick was funny!!!

Sean - wow, looks like your video took a lot of editing, great job! I prefer the exotic car footage over the bling bling, and wished there was more, but I liked it overall.

ctnsupra1 said:
The first part made me grab the Dramamine but the footage wasn't bad. How'd you like that 348? I've been trying to get my hands on one for awhile now....

Conor

The 348 was cool to drive, definitely gets a lot of looks. It was fun just to rent a Ferrari and drive it hard. If given the choice of my NSX or the 348 though, my NSX wins by a lot. The Ferrari would be nice for the weekends, but the overall quality just isnt there, and the performance feels pretty much the same.

By the way, most of the Ferrari footage was edited out. Everything with the license plate showing or me or my buddies faces was deleted. There was a lot of cool stuff.

And yes, I know, it looks like I was on heroin or something because of my overly shakey hands.....Oh well, live and learn, this was my first shot at a video so I think I did alright.

Back