Video I made!

When you enter the album just go to the fourth thing in the list and it will be the TXR Video.wmv

Looks like a clip from a video game? Nice to see the NSX at the end.
You should warn people (OK, I guess I am by default! :D ) it is 26MB file & you can't stream from Imagestation - have to download whole file first.

"Looks like a clip from a video game? Nice to see the NSX at the end.
You should warn people (OK, I guess I am by default! ) it is 26MB file & you can't stream from Imagestation - have to download whole file first."

Sorry for not warning people about the 26MB file.I have a question how long does it take for you guys with high speed internet connections to download? I was just wondering because my computer with 56K modem takes like 2 hours just to download a 26MB file. Its from the videogame "Tokyo Xtreme Racer" for Dreamcast

So tell me what you thought of it. That would be my first video that I ever made. I'm going to try to make another one next summer or this winter.(I don't have a digital camera) Next time I plan on inserting racing clips from other racing movies. I already have some real life skyline, silvia, drifting clips from movies that I saw. Hopefully it will be a little more better than the one I have just posted.

Midnight_Raven said:
Sorry for not warning people about the 26MB file.I have a question how long does it take for you guys with high speed internet connections to download? I was just wondering because my computer with 56K modem takes like 2 hours just to download a 26MB file.
Hmm, didn't notice it was 26MB. It started playing a couple of seconds after I clicked on the 'download' button, and didn't pause at all. According to DSL Reports my D/L speed is 4117kbps (upload = 3803kbps) here at work.

Nice try for a first video. Could always use more NSX footage. :D I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Back