Victoria BC

Hi looking for the gentelman that passed on Helmcken yesterday afternoon ( Monday) say around 1 -2 ish?silverstone 97 - 01

There is as well a white and black conversion NSX that lives off of Helmcken are you on here as well?

How about the red one that lives on Henderson?

How many NSXer's are there in Victoria?

How many NA1 and NA2 are there?

Is there a club? or general meetings? drives? Is there a good techincian in the area?

How many would be interested in going down to Lynnwood USA 3 hrs away from Victoria in the spring? Even island and Vancouver area NSXes? Please PM me if interested and I will contact you all with further info? They put one or two NSX meets on a year and I have been in contact with them already to set something up. As well there will be a general thread start after the New Year.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Ya there's actually quite a few of us in Victoria. We get together when its warm out.

Many just lurk and do not post much.

Do you have an NSX as well?

Add another one in Victoria.

I have been lurking on Prime for a while and found my 2001 (Silverstone) in Calgary in July (listed on Prime). What a helpful site.

I have been in touch with three other NSX owners about getting together for coffee and or a drive - perhaps to Jordan River or Port Renfrew.

Back