Very Ironic

Sevierville, TN. i grew up around there. in Sevier County you have Sevierville, Pigeon Forge (think dollywood), Gatlingburg and few more small towns. crazy, here i am telling people i am from TN and not everyone there are inbread hillbillies, and then this gets out.

i agree its sad. surely they will get convicted.

Very tragic. Over a stupid vehicle at that. :rolleyes:
How in the heck could it be an accident. It was obviously premeditated to do something to him. :mad:
They should have the same thing done say they can see how it felt.

Accident...RRRRIIIIGGGHHHTTTT..accident my ass. They murdered him for his 8500 dollar car. I don't care if they didn't intend to do so.
Reminds me of criminals who claim they were on drugs when they committed a crime so they are not responsible for the crime. Sure, you must have been walking down the street to your job and just slipped and fell on that crack pipe and acid. More like, to lazy to work for a living so steal the money to buy drugs and keep doing it until you get caught.

92NSX said:
They should have the same thing done say they can see how it felt.

Not possible because I am sure the guy who died appreciated life a lot more than his killers. It would be impossible to take away as much from the killers as they took from their victim. It would be like someone in a 72 rusted out Nova slamming his door into your NSX in a parking lot, the scratch/dent shows on your car but doesn't on the Nova, because it is a peice of $hit.

steveny said:
Not possible because I am sure the guy who died appreciated life a lot more than his killers. It would be impossible to take away as much from the killers as they took from their victim.

You are right. But you know what I mean.

Back