• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

very bad experience of daliracing

Hi every one!! I just place orders from daliracing on June 12,2009 from his site...recieved the items on June 16,2009 but this is where it goes downhill. First off I recieved the wrong items, from the items I checked off on the site. On top of that they charge u fees that they don't make u aware of when u check out.. Wouldve let it go if they sent me the items I wanted but they didn't. So now Ive been trying to contact the guy through email to no avail. They've already taken the money but I not a happy camper....just wanted to let the Nsx community know to beware of this site....not a reputable company to deal with..now I have to go through paypal to deal with this crappy company....just wanted everyone to know to save u the headache....

Back