versus motorsports

hey guys i was wondering if anyone has any experiance with versus motorsports and how there body kit is. Like fitment and quality of there products? Thanks

-John

are you interested in their sorcery style wide body kit? I've seen their post on craigslist and emailed them. This is the picture they emailed me back. Interested to see how the kit is as well.

-jimmy

Attachments

• nsx sorcery.jpg
    nsx sorcery.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 368
:biggrin:i met up with a guy at the nsx meet named andy he said the versus widebody kit isnt as well made so there will be a lot of body work for fitment and stuff before its done. Im planning to call ross at stmpo in a few days when i have some time free to maybe get his widebody.

-John

are you interested in their sorcery style wide body kit? I've seen their post on craigslist and emailed them. This is the picture they emailed me back. Interested to see how the kit is as well.

-jimmy

Id seen mixed reviews on the Sorcery knock off and since Versus is not that far away from me I stopped in and checked the parts out. They were really thin, as in maybe two chopped layers of glass and a gelcoat, all the flanges were warped and the panels seemed extremely wavy. Although they are very light weight because of how thin they are I would add 1-2 layers of glass on the back of all the panels for strength after they had been fitted on the car, Thats what NW Auto Creations did, he also modified the fenders ect. They had pics of the install and fitment issues on their website but they arent there anymore. Here is the link
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102146&highlight=sorcery+widebody
These are all issues that will need to be addressed by your installer/paint guy. All kits need fitment, block sanding ect, this kit would probably need more work that the original, but its around a $4500 dollar difference after shipping for the knockoff so its really boils down to what you want to spend and on what. Ive had the BRS kit on my car and thats the only widebody I can say I have a good knowledge of and the build and fitment seemed much better than the Versus kit. Ive never seen the real sorcery in person but Ravi AKA KANE at umbrellaautodesign.com imports the real sorcery kits and could give you a little more insight into build quality. Here is a thread opinions from both sides real vs fake. Hope that helps.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98371&highlight=sorcery+widebody

And also that pic is not the front fender or bumper you would recieve, its an 02 up specific front bumper and a JGTC style open fender. I believe the pic of the silver one is a custom front bumper. I was also told by the guys at Versus that they werent making this kit anymore and had like one left, but that may have just been a sales tactic.

Back