veilside nsx: new look!!!

I have always had doubts about the veilside kit; should i like it or not? The thing that i didn't liked was that anyone who saw the kit told me it was to much "fast and the furious" like. I believe that with a few mods it could look so much better. That is why i tried to change the front bumper to have a more stock look to it. I also closed the airducts in the hood. In my opinion the car now has a more clean, supercar look to it. What do you guys think?

picsmax62311522nsxhoodcb2.jpg

grtzz
blackpass

Wow very nice looking car do you have more pictures(views from the side)

ugly

where's the original nsx beauty?

if i wanted a streached out lotus elise, i would have bought a elise and put a ultra rice wide body kit on it. :smile:

my 0.00001 cent

Last edited:
I think you modded it nicely, it looks very modern now.

The veilside kit is ok, but it looks too different from the NSX.

I was originally planning on the veilside kit until I saw photos of other cars and NSX's next to the veilside NSX. I was quoted by 2020 autobody (that has installed the veilside kit before) at around $10K in labor and at least 3 months. That's approx $20k total! $20K would buy you a supercharger or a turbo kit with installation and tuning. Moreover, you need to fabricate or modify the exhaust for a center exhaust. Just a few things to consider before you commit.

Personally, if I was sending my NSX to the body shop for three months and a ton of money, it better be without regrets. I guess I got second thoughts after seeing them compared to the Cantrell GT, sorcery and other kits.

I like your photoshopped front-end better, looks cleaner, less F&F. But the front was never the problem in my humble opinion. The rear is just FUGLY (in my humble opinion ofcourse.. haha)

60494.jpg

Thanks

niM

Back