Vanilla Ice NSX for sale again JH4NA1150MT000621

Re: Re: Vanilla Ice NSX for sale again

hyuan said:
Probably because that fact was hurting the car's value :D

be a good piece of history but if you are looking for something that has been pampered im sure this one doesn't qualify.

fyi, I have bought some stuff from the current owner and he is on this forum. I have nothing but positive things to say about him from the many times we have exchanged messages.

Oh lordy! why even bother to put it on Ebay if you're going to set the opening bid so high? There are at least 4 comparable cars in AutoTrader for that or less, and white I would venture to guess is not a popular color. It's my least fave, anyway.

canuck said:
Is it true the exhaust note was sampled from Freddy Mercury's NSX?:rolleyes:

Did Freddy Mercury own an NSX? I thought he died in the late 80s(like 89?) which would have been before the car was in production...

BTLMT said:
Did Freddy Mercury own an NSX? I thought he died in the late 80s(like 89?) which would have been before the car was in production...

I think he's referring to Vanilla Ice's only hit being a sample of Queen's "Under Pressure" with David Bowie

SCS2k said:
I think he's referring to Vanilla Ice's only hit being a sample of Queen's "Under Pressure" with David Bowie

Yes, I agree with SCS2K that was the meaning of his post. I thought it was a good joke, but I guess only a few of us get it!:rolleyes:

Thanks for the Props "NSXFOYOASS" as far as the condition of the NSX it is nothing like the way I purchased it...It has been "defrosted baby" I've repaired every stupid quirk that the NSX gets. New ac control unit,(no more high only) New water pump, new timming belt, new hoses, new sound system, new wheels, new head lights, window fix it thingies, new spoiler, new rm intake, new rm exhaust, new side skirts..etc. etc. I don't know why some members of this board try to knock my NSX, Just because it was owned by Vanilla; who I'm sure all of you haters idolized at one time. So dude cute a brother some slack.:rolleyes:

Back