Value my 93 nsx lovefab for me.

I'm considering putting it up but still trying to reason myself out of it.

93 nsx under 130k mi.
lovefab stage 3, 8lb boost, 420whp
-mishimoto radiator
-upgraded to bigger fluidyne heat exchanger (liquid to water intercooler).
-defi controller/boost gauge + AEM serial gauge
-AEM standalone ECU
-thermal research exhaust pipes, magma muffler.
-walbro fuel pump
-RC injectors
(car and myself have never been to the track)

HRE 17/18 and/or TSW 18/19
Wings west kit side and lip., skirts reinforced.
2005 rear valance
2005 taillights
VIS carbon fiber TYPE R hood.
pioneer nav in jdm nav pod
pioneer double din in dash dvd
NRG quick release w/type r steering wheel w/security lock
carbon fiber license plate bracket
stage 3 clutch
short shifter
upgraded stainless coolant tank
4300k HID
tien full coilover suspension setup.
racing brake rotors
factory seats

owned it for almost 4 years now..... retail probaly 20k all in all to get the lovefab in it and another 10k for all that stuff in the 2nd paragraph.
recently did compression test when I installed new fluidyne heat exchanger, test within norm.
clear title, no salvage or accident history.

0214.jpg

hmm thats not a lot at all..... 93 stock seem to be going 25k or more. don't really have the energy to part it out....... want an F car..... maybe I'll just keep and have both.

I'm no expert on nsx, but I do know a lot about overbuilt toys!!!
It often tough to get your money out of them

What you need is a buyer who knows how to do math!!!
If someone wants a car like that... Hopefully they'll be smart enough to know the expense and hassle to build one and take the easy way out and buy yours at a palatable price!!

Sorry thAts not actually helpful... Here's hoping you find a math major with a few bucks to spend on what appears to be an outrageous car!!

You in philadelphia? I would be willing to trade you every part you need to return that car to stock for that turbo kit at a discounted rate Lmk if your local and interested in something like that. Or LMK know what you want for the car? For the right price I may buy it and part it myself.

Most people won't touch a modified car, especially with a part like a turbo that was never originally made for the NSX... you'd be way better off parting it out for sure. You may find the right person, but could take awhile. ~130k miles, boosted... IMO a stock lower mile car would be more attractive, so you'd have to compete with that. Not worth it.

Keep it!

Back