Valencia Starbucks, this Tuesday-this week.

A special Valencia Starbucks is scheduled for tuesday, Sept 9th to welcome Patty (Kyras) back to Valencia

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

Santa Clarita's premier NSX/S2k, import meet will take place. If you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee, and conversation come down and visit!

When? 9/9//08, 8:30pm

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Also, if you would please clean up after yourselves (coffee cups, napkins, etc...) that would be most appreciative

If you are interested, meet at Islands at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday Sept. 9th, for dinner beforehand.

Islands Restaurant
24180 Valencia Blvd, Santa Clarita, CA 91355

So far, we have

1. Kyras (Patty)
2. S2keepup (Michelle)

Add your name if you're coming so I can get a count for the table. :smile:

If you PM me, I'll give you my cell and you can give me yours for changes.

Oh, BTW, I made two brownie batches today. One has walnuts and one doesn't. They're chilling in order acquire the perfect taste and consistency for Tuesday night.

tuesday ? Or wednesday? are we still having the wednesday one?

I can do both. I didn't want to over do it by having two Valencia Meets, especially back-to-back. That's why I said for this week ONLY, tuesday.

Back