Valencia Meet - Special - Tuesday, 9/16/08

Valencia Meet - Special - Tuesday, 9/9/08

CHANGE: Meet is Sept. 9th... not the 16th.

Valencia Starbucks has a reputation as being one of SoCal's coolest meets. Come out and see why.

This is a special meet so we can all visit with one of our favorite alumni... Patty!
hello.gif
(and her fabulous brownies.
banana_dance01.gif
)

Patty will be in the area and has promised to bring an extra large batch of her delicious brownies. So, if you want to witness a nice gathering of Soichiro's finest... along with cool peeps, coffee and conversation, and yes, brownies, come down and visit!

When? 9/9/08, 8:30pm... TUESDAY.

Where? Starbucks
24201 Valencia Blvd Ste 1101
Valencia, CA 91355

*If you're at McBean Pkwy and Valencia Blvd, we're in the south-east corner of the intersection.

Last edited:
I'll be there in three weeks with three batches of brownies. Thanks, Steve, for making this thread. I love being with our Valencia peps, and it's great to have this special meet when I'll already be up there, instead of driving the 90+ miles each way, on the normal Wednesday. :smile:

:redface: :redface:I screwed up! It's Tuesday, Sept 9th, I'll be up there. Not on the 16th. This means it's just the day before the regularly schedualed, Wednesday night meet.

I still plan on going to the Starbucks, with three batches of brownies. I hope people can do this, still.

If you are interested, meet at Islands at 6:30 p.m., Tuesday Sept. 9th, for dinner beforehand.

Islands Restaurant
24180 Valencia Blvd, Santa Clarita, CA 91355

So far, we have

1. Kyras (Patty)
2. S2keepup (Michelle)

Add your name if you're coming so I can get a count for the table. :smile:

If you PM me, I'll give you my cell and you can give me yours for changes.

Last edited:
This isn't related to the meet next Tuesday, Sept 9th but tonight I talked briefly to a guy in a blue NSX on El Toro Road and Jeronimo, in Lake Forest, I think. I want to say Hello, here, in hopes that you'll see it, who ever you are. You pulled up next to me and asked if I'm on Prime and if I used to live up near Santa Clarita. That Kyras on my license plate frame must have given me away. I was admiring your car when I saw it ahead of me and was glad when you got stuck at a light so I could catch up.

This isn't related to the meet next Tuesday, Sept 9th but tonight I talked briefly to a guy in a blue NSX on El Toro Road and Jeronimo, in Lake Forest, I think. I want to say Hello, here, in hopes that you'll see it, who ever you are. You pulled up next to me and asked if I'm on Prime and if I used to live up near Santa Clarita. That Kyras on my license plate frame must have given me away. I was admiring your car when I saw it ahead of me and was glad when you got stuck at a light so I could catch up.

That would have been me. Yes, your license plate frame gave you away. I see by your info you live in Trabuco Canyon now. You should come out to the SCA meets on the first Thursday of every month. That is where I was headed last Thursday when I saw you. I heard from Tom that you were at PAG (Cars and Coffee) on Saturday and inquired about my car.

Back