VA member visiting SanJose[8/15-8/22]

Just wanted to post up and say Hi. I will be in San Jose 8/15-8/22 for a business meeting. I would like to meet up with some of you for a beer/ food / any. Is anything going b/w 8/15-8/22 as for meets?

Cheers,
Ram.
571 449 7434(voice/Text)

Last edited:
Welcome Ram.

I don't know of any official meets that week but I will invite you to a musical I am directing in Half Moon Bay on Sunday. I am the musical director of Coastal Repertory Theater in a nice coastal community.

If you can be in town for a 2:00 pm show please come and be my guest for the matinee. Afterward we can have a beer and some fish and chips at a local pub and maybe go for a drive.

Thank you for invite. Unfortunately, I may not be able to make it for 2pm. But if I do what should I do? Just get a ticket and watch show, meet you later or something? You don't have to answer now but you can SMS me on that day.

Welcome Ram.

I don't know of any official meets that week but I will invite you to a musical I am directing in Half Moon Bay on Sunday. I am the musical director of Coastal Repertory Theater in a nice coastal community.

If you can be in town for a 2:00 pm show please come and be my guest for the matinee. Afterward we can have a beer and some fish and chips at a local pub and maybe go for a drive.

Ram,

is this ur first time in the Bay Area?

Are u looking to site see (SF, etc.)?

I lived in Bay Area for a while so no site seeing. Plan to visit some memory lane > areas/restaurants, clubs, bars....Good times! I had a fantastic time in Bay Area. Absolutely love it! Feels like visiting home though most of my friends got sprinkled around the world. Reason why I left actually...

I used to go out everyday as if I am going to die tomorrow and spend like a drunken sailor! I will do it all over again if I had to repeat.

Any good places recommended in San Jose vicinity downtown to hangout (M-Thu)? Plan be in the City on Fri & Sat for sure. Any good places in City?

Last edited:
If you think you can possibly make it I will leave you a ticket under my name at will-call. I'll be in the orchestra pit from 1:00 until curtain.

I'll PM you my cell number.

Back