usually a fun event!!!

I've been going to this for the past few years, lots of nice cars, all categories. Last year I parked next to a Lambo, my car got lots of nice compliments from old and young alike. If it's a nice day, the setting is also a plus, right on the water!!! Maybe we should have a NSX contingent show up, what do you think?

9/12/04
Mamaroneck Kiwanis Antiques Cars Show
Details: Anitques car show and flea market

Hours: Sunday 9:00AM-5:00PM

Cost: Seniors $1.00, kids under 6 of age $1.00, adults $5.00

Mamaroneck, NY
Organization: Organization: Kiwanis of Mamaroneck/OOT
Additional Information: Bruce Robinson914-698-2635
E-mail:

It depends !!!!! (oops)

On whether it's chronological age or maturity that they're measuring. Pardon the "pun" in the subject field, I couldn't resist!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Again I say

It "depends", (I guess this response is getting "tired") He might not remember what happened 10 minutes ago, but 10 years and further, he's probably "sharp as a tack"!!!!!!

RSO 34 said:
It probably wouldn't make a difference if he paid full price because he wouldn't remember anyway.

That is brilliant!:D :D

RPM217 said:
I've been going to this for the past few years, lots of nice cars, all categories. Last year I parked next to a Lambo, my car got lots of nice compliments from old and young alike. If it's a nice day, the setting is also a plus, right on the water!!! Maybe we should have a NSX contingent show up, what do you think?

9/12/04

Bump, it's supposed to be a nice day, usually some great looking classics as well as exotics, I know of at least one NSX that will be there!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mamaroneck, NY
E-mail:

Bump! It's supposed to be a pretty nice day on Sunday, usually some great looking cars, nice setting!!! I know of at least one NSX that will be there, anyone else? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How many NSXs are going? I have to house sit for my parents and their 2 dogs, but maybe I could skip out for a few hours. I want to meet some of the NYC guys before NSXPO. Thanks.
Jesse

RPM217 said:

9/12/04

Mamaroneck, NY
E-mail:

I am in :) just show up at the "door" w/ $10 and I am all set right?

THonda said:
I am in :) just show up at the "door" w/ $10 and I am all set right?

If you want your car to be judged, show up around 10-11ish, it'll be in the "open" class, I'll be there around noon. It's really a large and diverse type of show, lots of different cars, mostly American, however in the open class, there were lots of Porsches, a Lambo or two, and of course a beautiful yellow NSX last year.

RSO 34 said:
I didn't know that Peter went last year.......

Ouch!!!!!! I don't think that he did, there was no senior discount last year, by the way, do you qualify for that too? :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

For those who need directions there I hope this is right.

Harbor Island 914/777-5050:
Take either the Throgs Neck Bridge or the Whitestone Bridge. From the Throgs Neck Bridge, take 95N and get off at the Fenimore Rd exit. Make a right onto Fenimore and then make a left onto Boston Post Rd (US1) and the first right into Harbor Island Park. Look for tennis building. From the Whitestone Bridge, take the Hutchinson River Parkway and get off at exit 23, Mamaroneck Avenue, towards Mamaroneck. Follow Mamaroneck Avenue into Harbor Island Park. You can also take the Hutch to 95n and follow the above diretions if it applies to you. Please refer to the map and plot out the best route for yourself.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...code=10543&historyid=&submit.x=64&submit.y=14

Disclaimer: The poster does not in anyway take responsibility for anyone getting lost in the process of tryin to find the above location or does he take responsibility for the accuracy of the above information. Thank You

Back