USGP parking?

Hey guys,
I am planning on coming to my 5th USGP in july, this will be my first time with the NSX. My question is how do I get to park in the infield/backstrech or accross the street in the "ferrari" lot, I have noticed a couple nsx's parked in there in past years and am wondering who I need to talk to to reserve a spot.
Thanks.
Ryan

The best parking I have ever had at the USGP was last year. I went with a buddy of mine who belongs to the Porsche club and found out that many sports car clubs have reserved space on the un-used portion of the oval track. I think it would be the back straight between turns 2 and 3 for the Indy 500 race - but since it's not used for the USGP they allow people to park. Anyway, I'm not sure who you need to speak with to park there but it was like we were parking in the middle of a car show...not to mention it is obviously very close to the seats!

blodi said:
Hey guys,
I am planning on coming to my 5th USGP in july, this will be my first time with the NSX. My question is how do I get to park in the infield/backstrech or accross the street in the "ferrari" lot, I have noticed a couple nsx's parked in there in past years and am wondering who I need to talk to to reserve a spot.
Thanks.
Ryan

Call the Indianapolis Motor Speedway ticket office and tell them you have an Acura NSX and want to park in the Car Corral.

The parking over at the VFW lodge outside the speedway if Ferrari only, as I understand they rent the VFW hall for the event.

Back