• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Users not knowing the difference between NSX cars and NSX parts

I have been here on this forum for a few years now and just recently noticed users posting wanted NSX parts in the wanted NSX thread ? I maybe a little OCD but really ? A person that uses this forum should at least take notice what is what and where it goes. I am not perfect in any way, shape or form but ............

It’s actually pretty easy to do! It just takes one person to do it... then the next guy or gal that comes along see's "WTB NSX spoiler" and follows suit with their WTB thread. If you go to WTB thread right now, there are about 6 posts in a row from different users that appears to had done just that. The forum is very elementary and things blend IMO. But my fav website by far!! Every day I visit to see if i can snag a new part!:biggrin:

I have been here on this forum for a few years now and just recently noticed users posting wanted NSX parts in the wanted NSX thread ? I maybe a little OCD but really ? A person that uses this forum should at least take notice what is what and where it goes. I am not perfect in any way, shape or form but ............

Last edited:
It’s actually pretty easy to do! It just takes one person to do it... then the next guy or gal that comes along see's "WTB NSX spoiler" and follows suit with their WTB thread.

It's not that easy to do unless you're a moron or a compulsive follower or both. I don't think that it's really that hard to look for the forum that you should be posting in and posting there.
I was relieved to see the others moved and so perplexed and disappointed by the next round.
Knuckleheads...

At the bottom of every post on this board, you'll see a line that says "Blog this Post" and, just to the right of that, a triangle with an exclamation point in it. The purpose of this triangle is to enable you to report a post to the moderators of this site. The moderators won't necessarily notice anything wrong, or posted in the wrong place, unless it's reported to them. Any time you see parts wanted posted in the NSXs Wanted forum, just click on the triangle for the first post and then, when reporting the post, ask for the topic to be moved to the proper forum, and the moderators will take care of moving it where it belongs.

Have done that recently for just the kind of posts OP started thread for. Results highly variable.

At the bottom of every post on this board, you'll see a line that says "Blog this Post" and, just to the right of that, a triangle with an exclamation point in it. The purpose of this triangle is to enable you to report a post to the moderators of this site. The moderators won't necessarily notice anything wrong, or posted in the wrong place, unless it's reported to them. Any time you see parts wanted posted in the NSXs Wanted forum, just click on the triangle for the first post and then, when reporting the post, ask for the topic to be moved to the proper forum, and the moderators will take care of moving it where it belongs.

Have done that recently for just the kind of posts OP started thread for. Results highly variable.

Thats strange. Its been months since I have received any emails about reported posts. I wonder if the system upgrade left that feature "disconnected".

I will test it out...........

Also finding that the search function isn't working correctly... Am searching for things that I know exist and search results come up empty. Not a huge deal or life-threatening, just an FYI to pass on...

It's not that easy to do unless you're a moron or a compulsive follower or both. I don't think that it's really that hard to look for the forum that you should be posting in and posting there.
I was relieved to see the others moved and so perplexed and disappointed by the next round.
Knuckleheads...

It is easy to do... I have done it. I noticed right away and asked for the post be removed by the mod.

Signed:
Knucklehead moron

Back