Used to be a nsxprime lurker, Im now a Nsx owner !

I just wanted to announce that after months of you all putting up with my posts and questions im a Nsx owner !

I finalized the deal on a 02 Nsx today, red exterior, black interior with factory chrome wheels. (Im not sure if I like the wheels, Ill probably be looking to buy some factory style wheels here shortly!)

Anyways, I have never driven one before, but after test driving it, its exactly like I envisioned the car to be. I have to wait till tomorrow to pick it up from the dealership and I hope I can get some sleep tonight !

I hope to have pictures by tomorrow night ! Ill post them asap !

WOOO-HOOOOO!!! Super sweet!! Congrats on getting the car, and I cannot wait to see pictures of your wonderful new car. :smile:

awesome! more nice nsx in houston!! welcome and congrat! pls come out and meet with us!! with all the new owners, a big houston gtg is coming soon!! :cool:

Thank you all for the warm welcome !

Meeyatch - Thanks for the warm welcome !
Girex, Thanks, 59.9
Fastrunner - exactly. Ive been looking for a Nsx for a long time, and this one was not only local, but very well priced. I made a move on it and now its mine !
Stormrider - you bet ! Ill keep an eye out on the regional boards for a event in Houston !

Modernceo said:
I finalized the deal on a 02 Nsx today, red exterior, black interior with factory chrome wheels. (Im not sure if I like the wheels, Ill probably be looking to buy some factory style wheels here shortly!)

Congrats on the new car. But you are getting rid of the factory wheels to get factory wheels? Hmmmm I think my martinis and Andys margaritas are not enough anymore. :)

Armando

I know it sounds silly, but..

Im a brand new Nsx owner, and so I like the factory wheels quite a bit. In time, as its happened with all of the cars I have ever owned, im sure ill get new wheels, but for now id like to have the regular silver 97 + style wheel.

Modernceo said:

Im a brand new Nsx owner, and so I like the factory wheels quite a bit. In time, as its happened with all of the cars I have ever owned, im sure ill get new wheels, but for now id like to have the regular silver 97 + style wheel.

I'll trade you my 96 wheels (same as 97) for the 02. Let me know :) Congrats on your new car!!!

Modernceo said:

Oh now I get it.................................

Armando
PS Anyone have the number to AA?

Congrats and good luck with it man.

- Jon

Thank you all for your warm welcome as an official Nsx owner !

Now for pics ! Obviously its red with black interior, 02 model. It has chromed wheels but you cant tell it that well with these pictures.

DSC05552.JPG

DSC05555.JPG

DSC05560.JPG

That last picture is me.

If youd like to look through some other images, I have a file with pictures you can browse through :

Clicky here !

Ive officially had the car for 5.5 hours now, and im so estatic ! The cars such a blast to drive, I feel like I should be planning road trips for every weekend im off now ! :biggrin:

Modernceo said:
...Ive officially had the car for 5.5 hours now, and im so estatic ! The cars such a blast to drive, I feel like I should be planning road trips for every weekend im off now ! :biggrin:

That is the correct answer....you SHOULD be planning road trips for every weekend you have off. Drive the NSX as much as you can!! :tongue: :biggrin:

Nice car!! Congrats!!!

Welcome to the most helpful board I have ever found. All of the NSX owners are great people and always willing to help out. Enjoy that beautiful car and drive it as much as possible so people can see what an NSX is.

There you are. Nice ride.
I read your posts on maxima.org.
Enjoy the attention.. I'm still stuck with the max (not complaining but when I come to the prime, I feel :frown: )
How much did you get for your max?

Beautiful!!!

Back