used nsx price?

1 owner around 70k clean title clean body..40k sound good to you guys? what do you think?
black color by the way. paint peeling off from the rims and driver seat can tell worn out.
i checked nsxprime pricing chart. but not sure this is good or bad price
thank you guys

im sorry for the my stupid post.
it's 1995 nsx black and black
one owner.seller went to dealer for check up and everything is good (got paper work)
t-belt , w/p not done yet.
tires are new. rims are ok shape, and driver side little wear

You will need tb/wp/all new hoses at a minimum so plan on spending at least $4-5K once you get the car home so factor that into your pricing.

im sorry for the my stupid post.
it's 1995 nsx black and black
one owner.seller went to dealer for check up and everything is good (got paper work)
t-belt , w/p not done yet.
tires are new. rims are ok shape, and driver side little wear

$40k is a bit high (IMO). I recently sold 1996 2 months ago in excellent to almost mint condition red on black w/41k miles and with new tires for $38,500. Car took 1st place at car show a few weeks after purchase....

Last edited:
You will need tb/wp/all new hoses at a minimum so plan on spending at least $4-5K once you get the car home so factor that into your pricing.

Why 4-5? TB water pump is around 2.

Thanks guys. That's what i thought. Hello mr. Du sportscars. Do you have any luck with that white car?

2500 for timing belt service, then if it needs anything else then it may go up a bit. but thats still is kinda high it needs to be like my Museum NSX I just got to pay that much and I have yet to see any NSX
look as good as the one I just purchased and it was under 30K

thank you for all your replies guys~!
seller sent me service records. he did t-belt, water pump at 10,000 miles ago year 2007.

i think 40k seems ok. but i want white!!! haha..so hard to find..
thank you one more time guys!!

good luck .if you followed the quest for gpw by yinzer from Pa then you know patience is a virtue.

bangski hopefully you have more patience than Noah did. . .

"There was green alligators and long-necked geese,
Some humpty backed camels and some chimpanzees.
Noah cried, "Close the door 'cause the rain is just pourin',
And we just cannot wait for no unicorn!"

From the Irish Rovers Unicorn song.

I kid, but GPW NSX's can take lots of patience and hunting... but they do pop up now and then.

Good luck, keep us posted and remember to enjoy the hunt.

thank you for your advises guys~ yeah. for gpw need a lot of patience. i do agree.
just wondering with 40k gpw nsx-t can be purchase with under 70k mileage?

im still debating either get black one now or wait for gpw.

there two black cars im interested.
1995 1owner 65k mileage. up to date service done.(nsxprime market)
or
1997 4 owners 68k milage. up to date serive done.(ebay)

man!!! i dont know which one is better.. or wait for gpw?

Back