• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

used Dali Racing sway bars

street/track variety. Used, but in good condition. Brand new bushing set included, so no difference from buying them new.

$250.00 includes shipping to your door (as long as your door is in the lower 48 states).

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Events/thunderhill_driving_school_4-02.htm

would you take $200- for the rear under the engine area?

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
street/track variety. Used, but in good condition. Brand new bushing set included, so no difference from buying them new.

$250.00 includes shipping to your door (as long as your door is in the lower 48 states).

Regards,
-- Chris

You mean for just the rear bar? I wouldn't be interested in that, however, you could consider purchasing the Zanardi rear anti-sway bar. It runs about $70 at yoru Acura dealer and offers a higher spring rate than the bar on the regular NSX.

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Events/thunderhill_driving_school_4-02.htm

Hi Chris,

Please consider them sold. I'll give you a call today to arrange payment and shipping. Furthermore, I'll need a pair of racing seats from you.

Regards
Paul Siu
[email protected]

93' Black NSX
98' Black Esprit

Regards,
-- Chris

Back