Upgrades list

I'll be picking up my 92 NSX in a few days. I was going to order these parts the day my flight leaves or the day I pick up the car before my couple day drive home. I just wanted to run my list of goodies I want to have waiting for me at home through the veterans. I'm taking a little extra cash for goodies, and trying to be fairly frugal w/o sacrificing performance to make the most of the extra cash.

Dali AIS (cheaper cantrell)
UNI air filter
<$1000 exhaust (ztek? wishuponastar? Magnaflow? already has 97 headers)
test pipes
tein springs .7"/1" (tire wear reasons don't want to go any lower)
rpm 505 18/19 or HP EVOs (prefer 17/18, seems availability is better with 18/19)
HIDs

make sure the windows are fixed on the 92.
Make sure that the sun visors dont have any rips in them.
make sure that the fan runs in all modes
make sure the tranny is not in snap ring range

other than that enjoy....

cool thanks! It's a 93 model so some of the list does not apply. Then from reading other member comments posted long before I ever showed up on prime, it seems to be one prestine car.

As for the AIS, the dali one is listed at $100. I looked into downforce but it seems it is listed at $150 instead of the $100 I've read about here. If I can find it at the $100 everyone speaks of, I'll get the downforce instead.

Just trying to save a few bucks because I'm driving home to visit family and friends in cali in July. So my route in colorado might take me through AZ instead of utah, so I can do the chip, throttle body and intake manifold upgrade at SOS.

Back