unique sc430 showcar

CAR HAS $24,000.00 IN UP GRAIDS.

Looks like if he (or she) had that kind of money, they could at least learn how to spell!!!!:eek: :eek:

Damn that is ugly! You might as well put a neon light kit on a Cadillac too.

Brian2by2 said:
To each his own...if you're into a hooked up car, then job well done...if you're an older man who just wants to cruise, then that sucks.

I'm defnitely into hooked up cars. U should see my '00 celica. Enough rice to feed a small country. There's ways to hook up a car tastefully and... no to tastefully. But like u said "to each his own"... personal taste. I just think it's a shame to, say, repaint a new expensive car like that.

Soichiro said:
Kudos to the unique paint job. Anyone can order up a carbon hood, or put some stickers on. This unusual treatment is first rate.

No offense, but I never want you near my Lexus with a can of paint:D :D :D

That car looks like the victim of an inner city grafitti war. What's the point of painting what the car looks like inside on the outside. That's like getting a tatoo of what your bones look like under your skin. You know he could actually go with all transparent panels to make it easier. I am sure wonder woman would be interested in it because she already has the plane.

Back