Unfortunate Sighting (pulled over)

While our way to the Nisei Festival in downtown Los Angeles yesterday around 11am we saw an NSX pulled over on the 5 freeway near Commerce by the CHP. Hope you didn't get a ticket!!

Last edited:
While our way to the Nisei Festival in downtown Los Angeles yesterday around 11am we saw an NSX pulled over on the 5 freeway near Commerce by the CHP. Hope you didn't get a ticket!!

Haha, that was me. Though I wasn't pulled over, they stopped after I broke down. Actually 3 different officers stopped and the last one wouldn't go away haha. One of the officers walked by and stopped by the motor to look around for a couple minutes as I sweated bullets lol.

**I had been there since 8:50am...and finally the third tow truck was able to get me up...it was a pretty cool truck that had the complete flat bed come down flat to the ground**

Last edited:
what happen SFDreamer? why you broke down? Glad things work out okay for you with the tow truck.

The complete flat bed came flush with the ground and I zipped right on.

Damn!...do you have the guys contact number or did u use AAA?!

I've never seen a flat bed like that.

Damn!...do you have the guys contact number or did u use AAA?!

I've never seen a flat bed like that.

I went through my AAA, but I had to specifically request Hadley Towing (they only have 2 or 3 of these trucks in ALL of SoCal, so I was quite lucky) thanks to the referral from the first tower that was too scared to get me up. The guy that drove the Hadley truck was EXTREMELY POLITE, he only goes out on Exotic/Show calls, so he definitely knows what he's doing.

Last edited:
Back