under 25 yrs old in tx

Hello.

I'll try this again.
How many of you are under 25 and currently insuring an NSX in TX?

*forum nazi - this isn't in the faq so i'm asking*

Who are your carriers and what type of rates are you getting?
I'm under 25 and have been quoted insane amounts quite a few times now.

Could anyone recomend or refer something better than 2K/6mo policies?

Thank you.

I'm 23 and I have a rate of $175 per month for full coverage on both my NSX & Integra. And this is not thru some small time insurance place, this is thru ALLSTATE. Single male in Houston. I also have 2 tickets on my record. But I believe credit plays a big part also in what they quote you regarding insurance rates. I am fortunate enough to have great credit.
Hope this helps....
Z

With the NSX at 24 I was at around $140/month through State Farm; after I turned 25 that dropped, maybe to $120 or so - I then upped the coverage to the maximum allowable, that put me back up to $140/month.

try costco

If you have a membership at a costco, then go online to www.costco.com and see what rates they quote you. My costco rate is 1/2 what I was paying with Farmers and Allstate. Insurance from Costco is provided by AMEX Casualty.

Using the online quoting service on costco.com, I was quoted a rate 40% higher than what I currently have through Geico. I recommend Geico.

yeah, but doesn't GEICO go ballastic if you have a Radar Detector(i' believe that is one of their screening questions)

Back