• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Umbrella/Ravi

I have seen there are some bad dealings involved with Ravi in other threads. I can't speak for or about any of those deals. I can say I ordered a VRH system from him before I saw some of the negative threads about Ravi. He told me the price, I paid him, he told me 3 weeks for delivery which worked because I was leaving for vacation. He delivered the product in 4 weeks and stayed in constant communication with me regarding my order and delays. I have to say, I haven't installed the system yet but the product looks amazing. Whether I got lucky or not, overall he was great to work with. I hope others can get some happy median and closure. Personally I'm stoked, no more scraping and 90 degree entry into my driveway.
Bob

Back