• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Umbrella Auto Design OEM NSX Steering wheel with carbon fiber accents

Umbrella Auto Design OEM NSX Steering wheel with REAL Carbon Fiber accents and brand new perforated leather upholstery.

3 wheels SOLD (IN THE USA) 1 INSTOCK Ready for IMMEDIATE shipment Black Carbon Fiber Accents
Black Stitching
Black Satin Finish Perforated Leather Upholstery

Fits 1991-2005 NSX

Core exchange required.

Price and more details here:

http://www.umbrellaautodesign.com/c...steering_wheel_with_carbon_fiber_accents.html

Thanks

Rav:smile:

Attachments

• cs 001.jpg
    cs 001.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 608
  • cs 002.jpg
    cs 002.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 173
  • cs 003.jpg
    cs 003.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 230
  • cs 005.jpg
    cs 005.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Re: UMBRELLA AUTO DESIGN OEM NSX Steering wheel with carbon fiber accents

Damn, that is nice....

Wish you made a version for the poor people like me.

Can you leather be changed to a different color? Do you take food stamps?:smile: Nice OEM upgrade. Group buy for us po folk?

Is there anyway to have the steering wheel hand grip bulge a little thicker?

Similar to this VW R32 steering wheel:
steering%20wheel.jpg

Can you leather be changed to a different color? Do you take food stamps?:smile: Nice OEM upgrade. Group buy for us po folk?

I would be willing to do a group buy but honestly with everything else I am doing I can only produce about 3 of these a month maximum.

I would need 10 orders to offer a 20% discount.

Leather can be any color you wish as can the stitch color.

We can also do suede grips instead of leather in any color.

:rolleyes: Lower cost, lower level of customer service, you know all about that don't you charlie, like your nsxr diffusor which you purchased from another vendor lol.

Don't post regarding another vendor to a thread which is for my shop. Start your own thread if you want to. Its pretty bad etiquette.

AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSE......we have 17 core steering wheels in stock ready for the conversion, which means you don't have to mail your original wheel away for a month.

Rav

Last edited:

:rolleyes: Lower cost, lower level of customer service, you know all about that don't you charlie, like your nsxr diffusor which you purchased from another vendor lol.

Don't post regarding another vendor to a thread which is for my shop. Start your own thread if you want to. Its pretty bad etiquette.

AND FOR EVERYBODY ELSE......we have 17 core steering wheels in stock ready for the conversion, which means you don't have to mail your original wheel away for a month.

Rav

Tru, tru, what a nightmare that diffuser was. ;-)

Rav, i'm assuming this is a wrap of some sort. Does it weigh less than the OEM? Not that i trying to shave weight anyway, but i always hear the lighter wheels have a better feel and steering response, im sure thats because of no airbag. Is the steering wheel hard to remove?

Rav, i'm assuming this is a wrap of some sort. Does it weigh less than the OEM? Not that i trying to shave weight anyway, but i always hear the lighter wheels have a better feel and steering response, im sure thats because of no airbag. Is the steering wheel hard to remove?

Hi, there is no weight savings by utilizing this wheel. They weigh almost exactly the same amount.

Steering wheel is really easy to remove and install with hand tools. You can call me for instructions if you purchase, I will walk you through it over the phone.

Rav:smile:

Nice.

Is there any way to replace the center piece on the steering wheel? That part that says "Acura" and covers the air bag?

Try to find a way because I would buy that product in a heart-beat.

Nice.

Is there any way to replace the center piece on the steering wheel? That part that says "Acura" and covers the air bag?

Try to find a way because I would buy that product in a heart-beat.

Hello, what we are selling is the steering wheel frame and outer rim. The oem airbag and cruise control buttons were added to show what an installed wheel will look like.

There is no way to alter the air bag cover(way too dangerous) no way of telling what could occur when the airbag deployed.

Also the airbag cover is permantly attached to air bag internals.

thanks

Ravi

Back