Type S? Type R?

Hey everyone, i'm new to the forums. I'm 20 and hope to have a NSX in the next couple of months :D
There was one question among many...occasionally i see information about the Type S NSX and the Type R....could someone maybe enlighten me about this?

You can find the answers to many Frequently Asked Questions if you click on the "NSX FAQ" on the bar at the top of the screen that looks like this:

navbar.gif

You can also find out additional information by doing a search on these forums, by clicking the button on your screen that looks like this:

top_search.gif

Welcome to the forums and good luck with your purchase!

Oh and also . . .

The other gents were too kind to mention, but before you start posting in the general forum . . . generally speaking . . . no one cares how old you are. Please omit that from you question or comment and I suspect you will get a warmer reception. Just a word of caution, good luck with your search, the NSX is a wonderful car! Kevin

khiroshima said:
Oh and also . . .

The other gents were too kind to mention, but before you start posting in the general forum . . . generally speaking . . . no one cares how old you are. Please omit that from you question or comment and I suspect you will get a warmer reception. Just a word of caution, good luck with your search, the NSX is a wonderful car! Kevin

Yeah, I donot understand and donot care for the line: "My name is so and so. I am 17,19, 20... years old, and about to own an exotic car, a NSX." Who cares about how old you are? I, for once, care much more about your characters, and when someone kinda say : "Yeah, I am young and about to buy a NSX. Look at me!" I take it as done in very poor taste, if you know what I mean?

Take care

I'm still waiting for the "Hi guys, I'm 89 years old, have prostate cancer, diabetes, heart diseaze, 4 heart attacks, 6 strokes and am a widower twice over. I'm buying an NSX next week, and can someone tell me what's the best option, supercharger or turbo?"

Hello...I am 104 years old and my back has been killing me (obviously because of the NSX seats...haha), and want to know if you guys think I should trade in the NSX on a Caddy DeVille? You see, my widow Bertha always wanted a Caddy and I said, 'Over my dead body,' and would not let that happen. As luck has it, here I sit at 104 years old, blind in one eye, deaf in one ear, my leg twitches for no apparent reason, and now a Caddy is looking pretty good. Any idea what color I should get, or should I just add NOS to my NSX? :D

Meeyatch1 said:
Hello...I am 104 years old and my back has been killing me (obviously because of the NSX seats...haha), and want to know if you guys think I should trade in the NSX on a Caddy DeVille? You see, my widow Bertha always wanted a Caddy and I said, 'Over my dead body,' and would not let that happen. As luck has it, here I sit at 104 years old, blind in one eye, deaf in one ear, my leg twitches for no apparent reason, and now a Caddy is looking pretty good. Any idea what color I should get, or should I just add NOS to my NSX? :D

hahaha. got a chuckle from this one..:D oh BTW, if that twitchy leg really b others you, i can amputate it, guaranteed to never twitch again!

Back