TWS Driver's Edge event Oct 21-22

Anyone going?

Hopefully it won't be so hot by this date.

Edited: I'm registered now and since I am a member of S2KCA, I put them down as the organization to get in on the group rate.

Last edited:
I see its 95% full, sounds like a great event. If there are still openings in the next few days I will sign up !

drive like the wind !!

I wish I knew that you guys were going earlier. I would have signed up. Alas, I have other plans for that wknd.

How about we make plans for spring 2007 TDE event at TWS?

If anyone wants to come out on Sunday around lunchtime, we can do lunch and then ya can do ride alongs (I believe they allow those for those who are solo'ing). I should be solo by then. They put me in Green since it's been a while for me to go to the track (last time was over 3 years ago).

PM me for my number if you're interested. Nick and Gus are going I believe also.

EDITED: Found out ride alongs are only allowed with instructors now.

Last edited:
Gus,

I see we are neighbors in the garage. I'm bringing a portable air compressor, lightweight aluminum low-pro jack, torque wrench, and a few other tools.

Do you have any extra brake pads lying around? I assume they will fit an 02??

Oh, when are ya going?

I am driving up Friday so if anyone wants to convoy up.

Last edited:
Had a great time at the event. I want to say first of all thanks to Chris (my instructor who also drives an NSX). He taught me quite a bit about what my car can do and he says my car is setup very well including all of the suspension stuff I've done.

Also, I would like to say it was nice to meet you Teddy. You were very kind and also very helpful. I can't wait to see that video that you have where you were following Chris in my car and that Z06 play around. That was awesome just to ride along.

I only took a couple of pics (no action shots).

Here they are

Teddy, Gus and then me lined up in the garage
8731CIMG0123-med.JPG

The other way
8731CIMG0122-med.JPG

Gus pulling in from his session
8731CIMG0119-med.JPG

I only wished I took more pics but never really had the chance to.

Also, there was another NSX guy out there but I never got a chance to meet you. I do plan on going back for the Dec event since they will be running clockwise (both times I've been to TWS they ran counter clockwise).

Oh yeah, it was nice of you to come visit us Nick. The weather was awesome this weekend with no rain.

I must admit I don't read forums very often. I just don't find the time. That being said, It was a lot of fun that weekend. I posted about the video on your other post. The "other" NSX guy that was there was Vaughn. He is also an instructor. I like your pictures. It makes my car look a lot cleaner than it was (and still is). I am looking forward to doing it again in December. I am bringing my wife to drive this time around - Not in the NSX though - Miata for her!

See ya at the track!

Back