Two wheeling at VIR !

Pics of Charles Hudson at VIR during this weekends CCS race!

pit_row.jpg

Charles_T3_lead.jpg

------------------
Jason

Jason,
It was nice to see you guys up there! Man that photographer is the sh#t! ;-) heh heh
Actually I always told Neve that I wanted to open up some sort of bike shop, whether buying salvaged bikes from the insurances companies and restoring or whatever. If you have any ideas on how to start one, I'm all game!

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

Originally posted by Biaggi:
Jason,
It was nice to see you guys up there! Man that photographer is the sh#t! ;-) heh heh
Actually I always told Neve that I wanted to open up some sort of bike shop, whether buying salvaged bikes from the insurances companies and restoring or whatever. If you have any ideas on how to start one, I'm all game!
I wonder who did all the photos
wink.gif
. I cannot say it enough "THANKS" for hanging out guys. It made T3 worth it LOLOL. Gives you guys more material :P
Charles " OH, SH#@!! the turn" Hudson

[This message has been edited by chudson1549 (edited 08 October 2002).]

Originally posted by DamionM3:
That Charles Hudson guy can't ride for sh*&
wink.gif
Whats up man, when you gonna get off two wheels and bring the NSX to track for a little taste of ///M Power.
let us not recall what happen the last time I was down there. Whassup D man!!I thought you would have been up there kick'n the porsche guys butts

You had to bring that up huh? I'll be at CMP on Oct. 25-26. You should come to the track on Sat. and hangout, and then we can go to Platinum Plus
wink.gif
Your boy Wes bought a Spa yellow S2000.

Originally posted by DamionM3:
You had to bring that up huh? I'll be at CMP on Oct. 25-26. You should come to the track on Sat. and hangout, and then we can go to Platinum Plus
wink.gif
Your boy Wes bought a Spa yellow S2000.

Dang, I got some people coming in that weekend, But I will try and get away. It is only 90 mins away. Is Wes coming too? Send me the times for that weekend. You got me Em or just call.

Back