Two Unicorns For Sale...Advise Please.

Hello,

Prospective NSX owner here. Anyone know the story behind these two 1992 white NSX's for sale in NSXPrime?

1. Vin JH4NA1153NT0000792

2. Vin
JH4NA1153NT000730

Thanks

Fresh Unicorn is great, but it goes bad too quickly. I prefer canned unicorn meat because it keeps much longer.

canned_unicorn_meat.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/unicorn-meat.shtml

Last edited:
thinkgeek FTW... I still need to try canned unicorn and of course... AWESOME SAUCE!!!

Attachments

• sauce.jpg
    sauce.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 183
Hello,

Prospective NSX owner here. Anyone know the story behind these two 1992 white NSX's for sale in NSXPrime?

1. Vin JH4NA1153NT0000792

2. Vin
JH4NA1153NT000730

Thanks

As a newbie to this site, you will find a wealth of knowledge from prime members. However, your question is very broad and subject to anger from some primers with less patience than I. Ask more specific questions than "anyone know the story...." You already have some feedback with more to follow on the same line if not careful. Good luck in searching for a car........

I thought it was an innocent question enough. I have searched prime for the vins and nothing showed up so I have tried at least the search. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Eric, if you are really seriously considering an NSX you have to ask better questions of this group as Sidwac says. No one is trying to beat you up here - you need to understand how many times the group gets asked this totally open ended questions and it's not always recieved very well.

I understand that you've probably seen others ask about a vin number and all of a sudden info rolls in like - car has had previous damage - or I owned that car and it went to auction after I traded it, etc. Maybe there isn't anything like that on these cars.

So you may have to actually call these two owners and try and piece together the story that each has and when you are curious about some info or are looking for some specific advice write again and ask - you'll get decent answers. If you really want some good advice - give us some more info about yourself and what your looking for and what your budget is. There are folks here that are always willing to help - so take it easy and good hunting.

Eric,

Tim has some good info. I believe I can understand where you are coming from.

I suspect since this is NSX Prime and they listed their cars on Prime Market that there is a good chance that others know some information about the cars.

I would probably check their prime names and look through their posts... some may have information about issues, wipe-outs, if they they track their cars whatever, etc.

I know white NSX's seem to be very rare, popular and normally demand a higher price.

Best advise is usually, ask the owners about maintenance and records, if you are more interested have a PPI done, etc.

Good luck in your search... part of the fun is the hunt... but then once you have one, driving is pretty darn fun too! :biggrin:

As a Unicorn owner, my advice is to look for a Pegacorn...

The_One_Winged_Unicorn_by_pegacorn.jpg

All the utility of a Unicorn.......with added bonus!

Last edited:
Back