Twin turbo set up???

A couple of months ago there was a guy on here that had a twin turbo set up on the market place for sale, the ad included a magazine article that had the turbo set up on a black NSX. I had sent him a few messages to inquire about the parts for sale with no respose. I know this is kinda vague but does anybody know this guy?? PLEASE HELP!!!!

I hope is wasn't the mark french one! What exactly attracted you to that setup? What are your goals? Perhaps if the system you were looking for is now sold, other members can point you towards your FI goals.

A couple of months ago there was a guy on here that had a twin turbo set up on the market place for sale, the ad included a magazine article that had the turbo set up on a black NSX. I had sent him a few messages to inquire about the parts for sale with no respose. I know this is kinda vague but does anybody know this guy?? PLEASE HELP!!!!

That dosent ring a bell for a name or a brand. I remember it was a Aerocharger brand. Ceramic bearings, turbos were designed by/for military. Turbos didnt use engine oil but had its own oil in the turbos. It seemed to be very complete, great gains of hp and the price was perfect, if i didnt like it I could easily get my money back out of it I think. I would like to be around the 450 hp mark if that is doable without hurting the rest of the drivetrain. I just installed an Exceedy twin clutch so that will not be an issue..

Last edited:
Back