Twin Cities Guys - Which Dealer?

If you had to take your car to a dealer for warranty work, where would you take it?

White Bear? Burkle? Bloomington?

Thanks!

I have used both Bloomington and Burkle Acura dealer and they both did a good job. If you pay out of your pocket for a major maintenance service then you might want to check all 3 locations regarding the prices, some is better than the others with the same work.

Momin shop (Elite Autosport) is another one I will call if I pay out of my pocket or if you mod your NSX.

Good luck,:smile:

If you had to take your car to a dealer for warranty work, where would you take it?

White Bear? Burkle? Bloomington?

Thanks!
I have used both Bloomington and Burkle Acura dealer and they both did a good job. If you pay out of your pocket for a major maintenance service then you might want to check all 3 locations regarding the prices, some is better than the others with the same work.

Momin shop (Elite Autosport) is another one I will call if I pay out of my pocket or if you mod your NSX.

Good luck,:smile:

White Bear :cool:

Burkle Honda off 61 Hwy's been really good to me on all the work they have done. They did all my paint and body work on my type-r and other vehicals ect. and i live 7 hours away. They painted my cousins nsx top too and are very reasonable in price.

Back