Turbo s2000, 350Z soon to own NSX

Hey guys posted a thread earlier but just thought i would share some pictures. Cant wait to find the right NSX for me. Enjoy

29eg8pe.jpg

10y19p1.jpg

2zflqx4.jpg

jp95kw.jpg

2vn0weo.jpg

316x2cj.jpg

im5jzp.jpg

f0yx6c.jpg

2wfs74j.jpg

fvjqpv.jpg

11cfep3.jpg

2hpi14h.jpg

what kinda turbo do you have installed in the S2000? nice setup

not a fan of anything made by Nissan. lol Im a Honda only kinda guy but nice collection.

Its not a big turbo i went more for reliability. It's a greddy turbo kit pushing 330whp :P

As for nissan i agree with you that car is the biggest peice of junk although with testpipes it does sound amazing.

Honestly the s2 has been so reliable even boosted i hope the NSX is the same because its alot of money to buy one used for it to be breaking down. But i have my faith in honda. I love them i owned a DC5 RSX prior to the s2.

That Z is sick, I'm always a Nissan guy and I only like the NSX. I'm like Shawn but backwards.

Awesome S2k. Great color combo. I have been looking at them for a bit. Might pick one up.

I'm not a Nissan guy either after owning a G35. Everything on that car fell apart and I know guys with 03-06 Zs that had the same issue. It seems like they did a better job in the 07-08 models. I don't want to say that they're still new because I had an 04 G35 in 2006 and it was falling apart. But the 07/08 Zs with the HR motors are what the car should have been released with originally. They perform really well. With that said, that black Z looks great too. Not ricey.

But if I had to choose, I would pick that s2000 in a heartbeat haha.

its just a baby NSX waitng to grow up LOL

heres a newb question LOL

" has anyone ever thought about fitting an NSX engine in an S2000?"

LOL

I wonder what that would do to the cars handling

It probably wouldnt even fit or you just drive around without a hood. LOL

then those ITB's would really be put to the test.

Last edited:
Back