Turbo or Super Chrager????

which is better and which is cheaper. I cant find anything on turbos for an NSX and super chargers are $10,000 from what I see. I have to ability to do all the work my self so I dont nessiceraly need a kit. somone help me out. also whats can I do for a good power/ cost. i have exhasut and intake.

Duochie said:
which is better and which is cheaper. I cant find anything on turbos for an NSX and super chargers are $10,000 from what I see. I have to ability to do all the work my self so I dont nessiceraly need a kit. somone help me out. also whats can I do for a good power/ cost. i have exhasut and intake.

Use the search, plenty of information out there.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/search.php

Duochie said:

Your questions scare me. Your biggest concern should be reliability, not cost. If you own a NSX, you know what a great, reliable ride it is and adding a turbo or SC is not a trivial decision. Either one, if done properly, will cost you in the area of $15K. Anything much cheaper should raise red flags. Your desire to do this yourself is very alarming. If you haven't done this work many, many times, why would risk blowing up a $20K engine? Forget the whole thing if you don't have the jack.

stick a supra engine in it and turbo the piss out of it. it will be cheaper and faster and more reliable than any boosted nsx.

Just buy the NSX, then buy a corvette. Now take the NSX badge off the NSX and attach the corvette to the NSX badge (Note: it will only work in that order). Now u won't even need a turbo or supercharger; you will easily have 400+ hp in 5 mins of intallation!! greatest mod ever. (warning: doing this mod will completely change the NSX's characteristics to seem more like a corvette, surprisingly).

Back