Tulsa Meet: Oct. 25th

Local NSX owners are invited to a meet with their Supra brethren on Oct. 25th. Here are the specifics:

Where: Hunter Park 5804 E. 91 St. Tulsa, OK 74137
When: Sat Oct 25th. Noon
Who: YOU!

JRP speedway
5920 West 51st. Street
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74107
Phone: (918) 446-7000
http://jrpspeedway.com/

10:00pm.....Drag Racing
Tulsa Raceway Park
3101 N Garnett Rd
Tulsa, OK 74116
918.437.RACE (7223)
http://tulsaracewaypark.com/

The plan is to meet up at Hunter Park for some socializing, pics, go get some carting action, and then either drag your car or watch others race theirs!

MAYSUPRAMEET9.jpg

Kart_Track.jpg

I plan on being there in this freshly delivered red thing.:wink:

Homecoming1.jpg

Congrats, Shawn, on getting your car back. I look forward to the day`s events and seeing your car.

Some of us met at Hunter Park. Kart racing starts at 2:30 at JRP. Hope to see you all there.

Chip! I completely forgot it was this weekend. :frown: I sped over to JRP as soon as I saw this on my Blackberry which was, unfortunately, at about 4:30PM. No one was there anymore.

My sincere apologies. I had the car all washed and some new part installed and everything. Sorry, Chip.

No apology necessary, Shawn. We has 9 guys there, all Supra guys besides me, and it was fun. Sorry you missed out. I carried the flag for us NSX owners, though. We did not do teams like last year. We ran 20 minutes straight with the track guys keeping lap times and places. I got first place for us(good thing Julie was`t there). Maybe we all can get together once more before the holidays and cold weather.

Maybe we all can get together once more before the holidays and cold weather.

We definitely need to do something in November before it gets too cold. Any ideas?

yall should get a caravan together and come down to Austin this weekend!!!!

It be great to see some Ok plates!!!

Y'all should come by to Tulsa! ;) Maybe we can schedule something for next year?

Back