Tues 9/11 driving her back home as a proud new owner of a 93 NSX!

I got the flight booked and the check printed for $25K for an clean / excellent conditionh 93 Red NSX with 75K miles on it. All major service performed including Timing belt, water pump, clutch, tires, rear seals replaced at 60K service.

It's gonna be a long ride home. Hope I don't get tired.

If your in the Monterey Carmel are on Saturday Sept. 15th, I'll be showing it at my Pebble Beach Run and Luncheon. This was my Z club event.

But now that I have sold the Twin Turbo Z, I won't be hosting Z runs anymore, nor will I be joining them on runs and meetings

Last edited:
Wahoo, another NSX near my area! I live in Soledad and would like to meet up with you someday.

Congrats again! We have agreed to meet on the Bird Rock portion of the 17 mile tour. Any local owners are more then welcome to make it a mini get together.

I would meet up with you guys if you didn't live in such a shitty part of the country...

"bird rock of the 17 mile tour".... lol... must be nice.

congrats on your new car. Im sure you will enjoy the ride home. I love the NSX on long trips, very comfty. Have a safe ride back. Post pics when she arrives.

Thanks guys. My flight is in 6 hours and I still can't sleep. I'm too excited and worried about not waking up on time.

Hey, If some of you guys are free this Saturday, please me us in Pebble Beach. We can get you in free. Just P.M. me and I'll give you the details. Or just go to the "Pebble Beach Sept 15th Run / Luncheon" on NSX Prime
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91947

Wahoo, another NSX near my area! I live in Soledad and would like to meet up with you someday.

Yeah, your just around the corner. I'm surprised there are at least 4-5 NSX in our Monterey County region. We should start a get together bi-weekly just to compare notes and car talk. Let us know if you guys have any recommendations. Pebble Beach would be ideal with a group photo session. I need some advise on upgrading my NSX.

I took the rest of the this week off to enjoy my new NSX.

Pebble Beach is a wonderful place to drive, take pics and socialize at the Tap Room. You are not going to find some ass screwing with your car in Pebble Beach.

I have suggested meeting at the Tap Room in October in the NW section of Prime.

Thanks guys. My flight is in 6 hours and I still can't sleep. I'm too excited and worried about not waking up on time.

Just wait until you get off the plane, your palms will be sweating with anticipation.:biggrin: Have fun driving your NSX back home. Drive safely. Take a picture of the front before you start driving back, one when you get home, and one after you wash the bugs off.

Congrats on your new purchase. I hope you enjoy your drive home as much as I did.:smile:

I did it! I just bought home my 93 Red NSX from AZ. I loved every minute of the drive. All 11 hours. I can't believe how fast and great it handles. Everyone was looking at her. I had people pull iup next to me at the gas station just to see her and not get gas. It's crazy, but a cool feeling.

If anyone here lives in the Bay Area or Monterey County, please join us at Pebble Beach at #10 "bird rock" for photos at about 1:00pm ish this Saturday Sept 15th.

I did it! I just bought home my 93 Red NSX from AZ. I loved every minute of the drive. All 11 hours. I can't believe how fast and great it handles. Everyone was looking at her. I had people pull iup next to me at the gas station just to see her and not get gas. It's crazy, but a cool feeling.

If anyone here lives in the Bay Area or Monterey County, please join us at Pebble Beach at #10 "bird rock" for photos at about 1:00pm ish this Saturday Sept 15th.

Congrats! How's she compare to your old Z? Just another Z32 owner here thinking about taking the dive... :) Post some pics of the new car when you get a chance!!

Just wait until you get off the plane, your palms will be sweating with anticipation.:biggrin: Have fun driving your NSX back home. Drive safely. Take a picture of the front before you start driving back, one when you get home, and one after you wash the bugs off.

You were absolutely right on the money!! I had butterflies in my stomach all morning thinking about the car. I still can believe it downstairs in my garage next to the Twin Turbo Z. The drive was a blast! I can't describe how different the NSX is compared to my Z. It's like night and day and a totally different class. You got to experience it if you have never driven an NSX. I assure, once you get in, you won't want to get out.

BTW: front end totally covered with bugs.

Stupid question, but I don't know how to post pics on here or change my avatar. I would like to share pics. I have a better idea for those who live in the South Bay Area, come join us in Monterey/Pebble this Sat Sept 15th and check her out in person. We've got a small group of NSX meeting.

I will be there in Pebble Beach to check out your new ride. There are members who reside in Salainas and Soledad as well as in the bay area. Do you need a better excuse then to drive your NSX to Pebble Beach before the summer slips away.

Stupid question, but I don't know how to post pics on here or change my avatar. I would like to share pics. I have a better idea for those who live in the South Bay Area, come join us in Monterey/Pebble this Sat Sept 15th and check her out in person. We've got a small group of NSX meeting.

First, You upload the pictures to the Prime member gallery and then afterwards you click on the picture and hold down the right mouse button and select "properties". Then you COPY the URL address and PASTE it into the post using the insert image icon (the one that loks like a mountain with the sun over it)

TIP>I create a text file with all the URL links of my fallery images so
I can have them available when I want to post them. I open the text file and then copy and paste them into posts as needed.

To use a pic for your avitar, go to UserCP and edit your avitar and then you browse for a picture on your computer. (Usually you can use some picture editing software to resize a picture to something smaller that meets the max pic size which I think is 150X150.

Hope this helps...

Back