• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tubi Style Exhaust for NSX Group Buy

TubiLogo100.jpg

Just in time for summer, Tubi is offering a special group buy for NSX customers on the Tubi Style exhaust for NSX.

The regular price is $1795.00

The discounted price is $1695.00

In addition, you'll receive one of the new ScienceofSpeed t-shirts with your order.

back.jpg

Our minimum buy is 5 units, so please call in to place an order: 877-863-4520. We have these in stock & ready to ship. We have these units available for all years (they are not compatible with the 2002 valence & 1997-up is extra).

Thank you,
-- Chris

------------------
Revolutionize your NSX with ScienceofSpeed
www.ScienceofSpeed.com | [email protected] | 877-863-4520

Originally posted by ScienceofSpeed:
We are taking orders now & shipping.

The price for a 1997-2003 is $1940.00, which is the same $100.00 discount as the early cars.

Cheers,
-- Chris

I have a '95 with Comptech headers and RM Exhaust. I am interested in a change. Will the Tubi's mount without modifications to the header?

Originally posted by sgrmrcl:
I have a '95 with Comptech headers and RM Exhaust. I am interested in a change. Will the Tubi's mount without modifications to the header?

I'd like to hear your header/exhaust combo sounds. Hopefully I'll meet up with you at some point at a SoCal meet.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

"Will the Tubi's mount without modifications to the header?"

It should be a drop-in replacement. Either you are running with cats or straight pipes, you are bolting up the exhaust to the cats or straight pipes. So it has nothing to do with your headers and replacement should be easy.

I have DC headers and Tubi. Love that combo now. No cabin droning at any speed. Very livable. It is not as loud as RM though. If you want a smoother sound, then Tubi is it.

[This message has been edited by CDube (edited 27 March 2003).]

Not sure if it got louder or I've just gotten used to it. I totally love it now. It is smooth and yet aggressive with the headers and AIS. It has a really sophisticated sound to it. The first time I noticed how great it sounded was when I was watching Paul with a newly installed Tubi went through the autoX in Camarillo. There were many different exhausts there that day and I like the Tubi a lot.

Comparing the best attribute of the GruppeM with Tubi overall performance was kind of unfair. Except a slightly lesser responsive feel and a little lower pitch sound at WOT, there is really no complain with the exhaust what so ever. It is a keeper.

Not seeing any in the used market tells you something about this exhaust. If you are sitting on the fence, you are welcome to come and hear it on my car.

Chris,

When will this special offer expires? I'm still debating if I should get the GT lightweight or the Tubi.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

PHATNSX said:
Chris,

When will this special offer expires? I'm still debating if I should get the GT lightweight or the Tubi.

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

I am debating between the two exhausts, too (have not yet compared side to side).

Back