Tubi -Group buy...again?

I am interested in picking up a Tubi exhaust , Anyone interested in putting together another group buy ?
I have a 2001 and would like the adjustable tips because of all the bad press on the stationary tips looking crooked.
Anyone else have information on how to get this accomplished? All replies welcome.
Thanks,
Dave

2001 NSX

off topic, but tubis on an nsx...must sound awesome! does it sound like anything close to an ferrair w/tubi? i spoke to the tubi salesmen at the cavallino classics at the breakers in wpb, fl bout putting a tubi on an nsx, but iv never heard of it b4, or seen it

off topic, but tubis on an nsx...must sound awesome! does it sound like anything close to an ferrair w/tubi? i spoke to the tubi salesmen at the cavallino classics at the breakers in wpb, fl bout putting a tubi on an nsx, but iv never heard of it b4, or seen it

It sounds wicked on the clips that's been posted on Prime before. I want one but not quite yet.

Hmm it's going to be a new poll for me:

1) A new Tubi exhaust

or

2) Music system from SOS

lol

I have a Tubi (First gen, serial #0092), Comptech headers, Comptech intake box, SOS big bore throttle body, and DownForce intake scoop on my 1991 NSX and the sound coming out of the engine bay is freaking amazing! I don't have the test pipes yet, but I'm going to get some.

I am considering, from a distance at this point, a muffler. GT-Rom was on the short list but now that I hear Tubi, it made the list, too. I like the F1/F-car sound.

Was there a Tubi group buy before and if, so, how much did they cost?

Anyone consider a GT Rom group buy?

I am considering, from a distance at this point, a muffler. GT-Rom was on the short list but now that I hear Tubi, it made the list, too. I like the F1/F-car sound.

Was there a Tubi group buy before and if, so, how much did they cost?

Anyone consider a GT Rom group buy?

Tubis on the group buy should run about $1,900.

I believe this was the last successful group buy thread.

Naples Motorsports in FL is the ONLY place to find a new NSX Tubi. Early last year they had 10 of them. I believe the price was $2400.

BTW: No one else has any left, I tried everywhere, including Scuderia Systems in the UK (who said they could custom make one - but then said Tubi USA wouldn't allow them to export to the US). Tubi Style USA said that Tubi Style (Italy) will not make any more. I ended up finding a used one (#100) right here in my backyard. :smile: And when I updated to the 02 rear, I loved my Tubi so much I went through the trouble of having single Magnaflow 4" SS tips welded on.

after2.jpg

Off topic, but I've seen that picture many times and this is the first time I've noticed you have a first-gen Integra. I'm a little jealous. :redface:

Off topic, but I've seen that picture many times and this is the first time I've noticed you have a first-gen Integra. I'm a little jealous. :redface:

89 Integra (my airport car). The thing keeps running, and running. It use to sit outside for 6 months at a time and all it need was a jump and away it went. Not to mention when it needed a new A/C compressor it was $85 via Internet junkyard. :smile:

Back