Truly amazing scale model!

That is completely amazing! Could you hear the interviewer trying not to laugh!
biggrin.gif
I can't believe this guy spent 15 years working on this model. Gee with that kind of effort it seems he could have just built a full scale version!

This model is truly a labour of love, as well as a work of art. It would have been easier for the guy to build a full size version. I don't think the interviewer found it humourous. It sounded to me as if he were awestruck at the dedication and commitment the modeler showed. Some people don't need instant gratification. For some, it's the journey,not the destination....

Originally posted by NSXLNT:
I don't think the interviewer found it humourous. It sounded to me as if he were awestruck at the dedication and commitment the modeler showed.

I listened again. I think you're right. I think he was just so blown away at what this guy did his emotional response was giddy.

Wow.. that is incredible!
smile.gif

------------------
NetViper -= 100% Stock EBP 2000 Civic Si =- Still looking to get an NSX, but at least I can live life at 8,000 RPM!

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I wonder what the capacity of the miniature fuel injectors is?
biggrin.gif

I don't know but there's no way they can produce that kind power. Look it can't even get off the table!

Actually I wonder if he's running gas or the R/C nitro mixture.

Back