Trip to Japan NSX Shopping!

Trip to Japan NSX Shopping! Updated More pics!

Guys, Part 1
I just came back from Japan 2 weeks ago for a whirlwind trip 24 hours just to pick up my widebody! Anyways, I went to visit Sorcery and GT ROM in Osaka where I met up with Mr Hitoshi Tamura owner of www.gt-rom.net who ordered my bodykit and who would be my host.
As soon as I arrived we went to Sorcery the home of many widebodies including Hishi (prime member) and crazy conversions. Where I met with Mr Inoue, Mr Sorcery himself where he proceeded to show me his creations including the "Yellow Screamer" as featured in Hyper Rev NSX 2. It features ITB's and a few other goodies and boy does it scream! It also features GT One's new headlight kit which is plug and play and much easier conversion vs the OEM 02 headlight and it included all required parts. Its interior contained many R parts and CF custom console and gauge surround and rear view mirror with LCD.

Anyways here are some pics with more to come .

Nico

Attachments

• osaka 001.jpg
    osaka 001.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,415
  • osaka 010.jpg
    osaka 010.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,452
  • osaka 012.jpg
    osaka 012.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,418
  • osaka 023.jpg
    osaka 023.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,416
  • osaka 025.jpg
    osaka 025.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,406
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this, Nico!!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures!! So, are they going to ship your widebodies to Australia?

Nico,

In the picture of the "Yellow Screamer" ... the ITB's look dead sexy! But why would he leave the original airbox in??? :confused:

Last edited:
This NSX was featured in Honda Tuning Magazine a while back. The owner did an auto to 6spd conversion. As you can see, he use to have the OEM lights.

Which person in the pic above is Mr. Inoue?

0406ht_cover_z.jpg

Nico, are the GT-ROM headlights purchaseable? I've been trying to buy them for a while now. I'm in the middle of a widebody and need them for fitment before I can complete my project.

1TITENSX said:
This NSX was featured in Honda Tuning Magazine a while back. The owner did an auto to 6spd conversion. As you can see, he use to have the OEM lights.

Which person in the pic above is Mr. Inoue?

0406ht_cover_z.jpg

Is this a fairly recent issue? If it was, it seemed to elude me at the magazine rack. Apparently back issues can be ordered directly from Honda Tuning magazine http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/contactus/ Do you know what month issue this was? Thanks.

In regards to the ITB not too sure why they havent taken out the OEM box but they are in the process to make a CF induction box JGTC style which will make the scoop on the engine hatch actually functional.

Juice- They're in final testing Mr Tamura will be heading to Florida in April to Pass Limit who will stock these items.
I'll contact them for you. When I get home I'll post more pics only 2 cars have been fitted with them.
The install is much easier took an hour and abit for one side.

Good deal Nico. Son from IASports has been working hard on getting me a set but obviously they are not out yet. I will call Pass Limit today and see how hard it would be to reserve a set and maybe a possible launch date. If you have connections there that would help out as well. Thanks!

Juice said:
Good deal Nico. Son from IASports has been working hard on getting me a set but obviously they are not out yet. I will call Pass Limit today and see how hard it would be to reserve a set and maybe a possible launch date. If you have connections there that would help out as well. Thanks!

Josh, what did Toru say about the new lights?

demi- thats part 2..
I'll post when I get home..
As promised more pics..
1st pic- Shows 2 very modded NSX's.. the silver one features Sorcery scissor kick doors was impressed but pricey, 02' conversion with GT One bonnet and hydraulic suspension!!! but they couldnt demonstrate to me the company was called" Roberuto (sp?)". Of course it had a widebody.
the blue one has been featured in Hyper Rev and had a widebody and many engine goodies.
2nd pic- is GT One's F1 Sound muffler and they had it on the red car undergoing the 02' GT ONE headlight conversion and it sounds WOW! I mean I've got a Gruppe M without cats and this car had cats and it was loud and sharp unfortunately I didnt hear it WOT or outside. Definitely worth it for those that want to keep their cats. I think as soon as one of these make it across to the US it'll be popular.
3rd Pic- This NSX is going through a GT ONE 02' headlight conversion, 02' front bumper and OEM 02' style side skirt and GT One 02' R style bonnet. The fitment on all parts were excellent was very impressed. It also had the F1 muffler .
4th pic- this is the yet released GT One CF GT wing which will include the piece which goes on the boot don't know whats it called.

Attachments

• osaka 014.jpg
    osaka 014.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 882
  • osaka 004.jpg
    osaka 004.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 851
  • osaka 007.jpg
    osaka 007.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 866
  • osaka 003.jpg
    osaka 003.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 849
  • osaka 002.jpg
    osaka 002.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 843
Last edited:
demi- that muffler was hanging on their wall.. thats the Sorcery F1 .. I didnt hear that one.. I think thats the one they had on the yellow one ??

NSXBOX said:
...Mr Tamura will be heading to Florida in April to Pass Limit who will stock these items.
Do you know when he'll be in Florida? Pass Limit isn't that far from me, and I'd like to chat about the ITB. thanks for update.

Ok how much ? :rolleyes:

I suppose that is another exhaust that I have to get now...

How does it really sound compared to yours? You know how badly I want yours... :biggrin:

AU_NSX said:
Ok how much ? :rolleyes:

I suppose that is another exhaust that I have to get now...

How does it really sound compared to yours? You know how badly I want yours... :biggrin:

Read what Sorcery says about it. :smile:

Attachments

• sorceryf12.jpg
    sorceryf12.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 731
demigod said:
Read what Sorcery says about it. :smile:

Thanks demi... You could have saved yourself the trouble if you had have posted the full pic in the first place... j/k :biggrin:

Sounds interesting.... I will definetly be listening to it when I go over!

1TITENSX said:
Josh, what did Toru say about the new lights?

No word yet. I shot them an email, but I think I will go ahead and just call them directly. It doesn't seem they place a priority on their web-mails. Hopefully calling them directly will yield better customer recognition.

I talked to somebody at Pass Limit. I must say that any business that answers the phone with, "uhhh, hello?" doesn't get high marks in my book. The automotive aftermarket industry here in the US seems so unprofessional to me, but alas, I digress. It would seem that the original shipment of headlights was held because of quality issues. Good sign/bad sign?? Who knows. When he would see the next shipment was a mystery to him. It could be in a couple of weeks, maybe a couple of months. Unfortunately for me, part of my car build up is being delayed because of these headlights. I sure hope I don't have to go another year without my NSX because of supplier issues!

Unfortunately for the guy who answered the phone, rather than try to contact me or other buyers once the headlights arrive, he asked that I just keep calling him. OK! Hope he doesn't mind having me hound the phones in oder to get one of the first sets that hits these shores. Like I said, my car is in cryostasis until I cn get these HL's. Take it for what it's worth.

NSXchnk said:
know where i can get sound clips of this muffler?
thanks

Enjoy! (You need RealPlayer to view)

http://nsxfreak.cool.ne.jp/sound/f1_superfour.rm

http://nsxfreak.cool.ne.jp/sound/F1sound3.rm

More info can be found here:

http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/gtone/f1_muffler_superfour.htm

I wonder what group buy pricing would be? :wink:

Edit: Those links do not appear to be working now :mad:

But... I had one saved anyway... Enjoy! :biggrin:

When you download, make sure to change the file extension to ".ram". You have to right click and save as a 7119F1sound3.ram (PRIME wouldn't allow an "ram" file extension upload :rolleyes: ). It's a real media file.

GT-ONE F1

Last edited:
Back