Trip computer

Hi guys,

Im looking to purchase an older nsx and was wondering if it comes with a mpg readout and outside temperature...

Also, are the standard brakes two pot or four pot ?

Am I making the right decision in looking for an nsx over a 964 911 porsche ?

Thanks

Paul

First question, NO

Second, 2 pots on the front brakes

Next question ?

powsz said:
Hi guys,

Im looking to purchase an older nsx and was wondering if it comes with a mpg readout and outside temperature...

Thanks

Paul

powsz said:
No. However, it does have a trip odometer.

powsz said:
Floating calipers, with two cylinders in the front calipers, one in the rear.

powsz said:
Yes, absolutely. There is no comparison with the 964, which was introduced several years before the ground-breaking NSX.

If those are your primary concerns regarding this car, I might suggest that you do a little research before you buy anything.

ok guys, thanks for the info...

Its a bit surprising considering this is supposed to be one of japans finest..

I currently own a porsche 993 but am having to sell this to finance some business ventures..I am therefore in the market for something up to around $25k

The 964 911 is a fine car as I have had one before, but this is why I perhaps wanted something different..the NSX is probably the only japanese car that Id consider, looking back over it, there really arent any benefits to this over the older porsche... The porsche is quicker, more roomy, and holds its price just as well, but only doesnt look quite as good as the NSX.

powsz said:
I currently own a porsche 993 but am having to sell this to finance some business ventures..I am therefore in the market for something up to around $25k
You might want to consider something other than an NSX. At that price, you're likely to get one that has a ton of miles and/or will cost a lot to fix up.

powsz said:
The porsche is quicker, more roomy, and holds its price just as well, but only doesnt look quite as good as the NSX.
Actually, unless you're talking about a 911 Turbo, the NSX is quicker. It also handles better and provides lots better feedback, and is much more reliable. And an early NSX holds its value better; in fact, prices have hardly changed much for the past 5-6 years.

Enjoy your next car, whatever it turns out to be. I suggest you do more research though...

Back