Tried to buy this Ferrari.

I was rooting through ebay the other day and noticed this car for sale in Virginia. I called and left a message with the gentleman to call me. I had noticed that the car had been relisted several times and wondered what the deal was with it. He called me a few minutes ago, I asked the basic service questions, asked about the paint on the nose, then the good one. I said I wanted to take the car to Ferrari of Washington to have it looked at before purchasing. NO, NO, NO, he explained that the gentleman that owned the car he was selling for had a bad relationship with them and would not take it there. I tried to reason and explain that that was the only way I would buy the car. I was ready to give him a check Saturday and bring the car home. He got pissed when I insisted on having it checked out and hung up on me. I guess this is why the car will not sell. BTW the VIN # was not listed. Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2405201250&category=6212[/ URL]

[This message has been edited by nsxlover (edited 05 March 2003).]

[This message has been edited by nsxlover (edited 05 March 2003).]

The car is in excellent condition. Haha, I wonder what he's hiding?

He says:
"Car is in excellent condition. 30K major service was just completed.. have receipts(see pics). new tires, etc... car is in excellent condition, paint is as near perfect. interior is also excellent"

Originally posted by stevefromatl:
The car is in excellent condition. Haha, I wonder what he's hiding?

He says:
"Car is in excellent condition. 30K major service was just completed.. have receipts(see pics). new tires, etc... car is in excellent condition, paint is as near perfect. interior is also excellent"

Sounds just like some of the adds in our marketplace at prime.

Back