• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Trade SOS GT500 louvered CF Hood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to trade my Science of Speed JGTC GT500 louvered carbon fiber lay-up hood for a Berlina Black stock hood that is in excellent condition. The SOS hood is on my car and is in excellent condition. The only condition for a trade is that my NSX is my only driver so I cannot ship the SOS hood before I received and installed a stock hood.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

Originally posted by Brad:
I am looking to trade my Science of Speed JGTC GT500 louvered carbon fiber lay-up hood for a Berlina Black stock hood that is in excellent condition. The SOS hood is on my car and is in excellent condition. The only condition for a trade is that my NSX is my only driver so I cannot ship the SOS hood before I received and installed a stock hood.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

I can vouch for Brad... bought the JGTC exhaust system from him and it came in perfect condition! Great communication...
and easy to work with...

Robert

Brad,

I have a black oem hood and have been thinking about getting a CF hood. However, I am not sure if it will look odd on a black car. By the way, my hood is in excellent condition. Let me think about it and i will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Al

Your Hood?

Hey Brad,

I was just wondering why your were getting rid of your CF Hood? I would give you my black hood but I know you are very far away...If you dont find anyone local to give you a hood, You can have mine =)

Take Care

Seth

Re: Your Hood?

Seth --

I have some spare boxes at the shop, and can help you ship the hood if needed.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Honda4Life said:
Hey Brad,

I was just wondering why your were getting rid of your CF Hood? I would give you my black hood but I know you are very far away...If you dont find anyone local to give you a hood, You can have mine =)

Take Care

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back