• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels Trade 17/18 Enkei PF01 wheels + cash for a set of stock 2002+ wheels

I recently purchased BLAZEDNSX's black on black 2004 Acura NSX and would like to put a set of 2002+ OEM wheels back on it. He had just mounted a new set of Enkei PF01s (17" x 8" / 17" x 9.5") on the car before he sold it to me which are all still in excellent condition (only a couple of months old). They're currently wearing Dunlop Direzza ZIIs (215/40-17 / 255/35-18) which will probably need to be replaced in the next 3k-5k miles.

I would like to trade these rims (with or without tires) plus cash for a set of 2002+ OEM rims (with or without tires). I don't have the means to put the car up on blocks while waiting for the OEM wheels to arrive and these are the only set of wheels/tires that came with it. However, I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet at a tire shop to have the wheels exchanged (if the OEM wheels are still on your car) or could get them exchanged here locally and then send you my wheels (if your OEM wheels are take-offs that can be shipped in advance).

In either event, please PM me with your offer, along with a few photos of your OEM wheels. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Side Profile.jpg
    Side Profile.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Wheels 1.jpg
    Wheels 1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Wheels 3.jpg
    Wheels 3.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Wheels 2.jpg
    Wheels 2.jpg