Trackmasters 2008 Schedule

For all you track rats out there moping around because the NSXs are iced in, it is time to think of warmer weather by signing up for next season with Trackmasters at The Glen. https://www.trackmasters.com/Page.asp?Script=1

The garage bays sell out fast so treat yourself for the holidays and sign up early.

Also, take note that Kids' Day is Wednesday, July 16th this year.

p.s. the 2008 season will also feature the return of Ozzie who is now a strapping 75 pounds

29302611-L.jpg

Last edited:
For all you track rats out there moping around because the NSXs are iced in, it is time to think of warmer weather by signing up for next season with Trackmasters at The Glen. https://www.trackmasters.com/Page.asp?Script=1

The garage bays sell out fast so treat yourself for the holidays and sign up early.

Also, take note that Kids' Day is Wednesday, July 16th this year.

p.s. the 2008 season will also feature the return of Ozzie who is now a strapping 75 pounds

Kid's Day
This year we'd better have over 20 NSX's participate, there is no better event that takes place in our region than this!!!! I hope to have my assistant join me this year to help place the campers in our cars, she just started chemo this week and this is one of her goals!!!! Let's all be there!

As an added bonus for all you novices out there you can join us on the first weekend in May for the unveiling of a special flag that the corner workers will be using to advise a certain NSX track newbie to come into the pits. It could also double as a warning flag that there is Pooh on the track:

234324723-XL.jpg

As an added bonus for all you novices out there you can join us on the first weekend in May for the unveiling of a special flag that the corner workers will be using to advise a certain NSX track newbie to come into the pits. It could also double as a warning flag that there is Pooh on the track:

234324723-XL.jpg
Is there a "new NSX" in the Poohbear family yet?

Is there a "new NSX" in the Poohbear family yet?

Not yet but they have their eyes on the IMOLA listed on Prime but it's just a tad pricey :tongue:

What is "open track"? is it something that is of any benefit to someone like msyelf that is signing up for the first time for novice class? It seems like Friday is open, with sat and sun novice classes (both of which I want to do). Should I be doing the open track for any reason?

What is "open track"? is it something that is of any benefit to someone like msyelf that is signing up for the first time for novice class? It seems like Friday is open, with sat and sun novice classes (both of which I want to do). Should I be doing the open track for any reason?

Open Track is only for the most experienced drivers who have passed their test to prove they are qualified. One of the benefits is that Open Trackers usually have 4 plus hours per day on the track. Most Open Trackers have in excess of 25 track days prior to being tested.

RPM217 Mentioned Kids Day at The Glen,and I would like to particpate. Who do I sign up with?

Go to the TrackMaster's website, there they have the link, they'll have a form for you to fill out. This event is open to all comers, you won't be closed out. If, however you want track time, that's another story

Back