Trackmasters - 2007 Schedule

Looks like "Kid's Day" is 7/18, it's a Wednesday. We need to get a large turnout this year, like years past, we had a great time, but participation has been on the decline, this is a great time for all involved and a great cause. You all now have plenty of advance notice!!! Be there:cool:

RPM217 said:
Looks like "Kid's Day" is 7/18, it's a Wednesday. We need to get a large turnout this year, like years past, we had a great time, but participation has been on the decline, this is a great time for all involved and a great cause. You all now have plenty of advance notice!!! Be there:cool:

interesting, thats my day off.:biggrin:

The Kid said:
interesting, thats my day off.:biggrin:
You have to take the day off before as well, drive up, dine out with your fellow NSX buddies, spend the night, take the kids out the next day, get some hot laps in with some of our esteemed colleagues at the wheel, than drive home, tired but happy!!!!

RPM217 said:
You have to take the day off before as well, drive up, dine out with your fellow NSX buddies, spend the night, take the kids out the next day, get some hot laps in with some of our esteemed colleagues at the wheel, than drive home, tired but happy!!!!

sounds possible:smile: Tuesdays, I can work 9-3 if I have to or even earlier if need be. Maybe just take a couple of days off.:biggrin:

I signed up for the May event and Kids day. Not as quick as Bob but maybe I'll get a garage bay too.

Definitely come for kids day, great cause and an excellent event to socialize with your fellow NSXers.

Can someone that has been to this explain something to me? it looks like there are only a few days and even fewer novice classes... what is required to go to the intermediate? is it possible to start with that?

thedon67 said:
I signed up for the May event and Kids day. Not as quick as Bob but maybe I'll get a garage bay too.

Definitely come for kids day, great cause and an excellent event to socialize with your fellow NSXers.
Sure hope that you're bringing the "real Don" again this year!!!!:cool:

TURBO2GO said:
Can someone that has been to this explain something to me? it looks like there are only a few days and even fewer novice classes... what is required to go to the intermediate? is it possible to start with that?

If you have no track experience you would be a danger to yourself and others if you started out in an intermediate group. Here are the Trackmaster guidelines:

An often-asked question...
What driving category do I belong in?

Our Guideline…

NOVICE: Less than 6 days on-track driving experience

INTERMEDIATE: 6 days or more on-track driving experience

ADVANCED: 15 days or more on-track driving experience

OPEN TRACK: Highly Experienced (30+ days) or Instructor

There are many more intermediate level drivers so Trackmasters tries to accomodate them by having more Intermediate schools. SCDA should have a Novice group running at the Glen in early May.

Wow,you wild trackhounds!Nice to see such enthusiasm this early:smile:

The Kid said:
sounds possible:smile: Tuesdays, I can work 9-3 if I have to or even earlier if need be. Maybe just take a couple of days off.:biggrin:

Mike:
If you show I'll take you on a few touring laps of Watkins Glen. Please remember I'm the senior member so I don't drive as fast as the others.:) Bring your "depends".

Peter Mills said:
Mike:
If you show I'll take you on a few touring laps of Watkins Glen. Please remember I'm the senior member so I don't drive as fast as the others.:) Bring your "depends".

Im in:biggrin:

Back