• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Tires Track Tires: R6 LL Hoosiers in 17/18

The Hoosiers R6 have been "competition tire heat cycled" by TireRack.

Fronts 225/40/17
Rears 275/35/18

I used them no more than 4 track days in 2010, and each track day no more than 3 easy sessions at best. The tires are still mounted on Volk C28; [Edit] I just picked them from from Driving Ambition where they were stored. I'll pay for dismounting. The wear is even and plenty of of tread left on them with both grooves very visible; they look like almost new! The key advantages of these:

1) The fronts are 225/40/17 so they will barely rub - if any - the inside fender compared to 235/40/17; and if you have at least 2 degrees of camber they will not even rub the fender when the suspension is compressed.

2) The grip is better than the Toyo RA1 or R888. And given that they were heat cycled at TireRack, they will wear better than otherwise. Heat cycling costs $15/tire.

If you order them from TireRack your cost is $1204 before shipping. My price $700 plus shipping, or you can pick them up if you are local. CA sales tax applies.

Last edited:
Bump. It's the season for tracking and you are getting basement bargain especially if this is your first transition to slicks:wink:

Edit: Just checked the pricing on TireRack, Total with heat cycling and shipping is $1,372 :eek: I am offering them for literally half price :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back