track schedule

Hey Guys,

Can somebody (Bob, John, Pete) let me know what your schedule is for LimeRock or Watkins Glen. I want to take a day or two off so I can come on up and hang out. It would be a great opportunity for photos :):) I can check the schedule on the associated websites, but I don't know who is going when. Thanks!

Regards,
John

Track Schedule

Bob May 3 WGI (SCDA)
Bob & John May 4 WGi (SCDA)
Bob, John, LarryB, Senior member & David Moore May 7-9 WGI (Trackmasters)
Senior member, Russ Salerno, John DeFini and The DON May 26-27 WGI (Trackmasters)
Senior member and Tiger june 21-22 WGI instructing Patroon BMW
Bob , Senior member & DocJohn Lime Rock June 11-12 (SCDA)
That's keeps us busy for two months at least. Come on up...
we'll scare ya.

Last edited:
David can't make it to the Glen next Monday and Tuesday but will be up with us that weekend.

Jadkar - are you doing any events other than the Glen with The Don?

Bob,

Unfortunately, I do not have the means. I have been so carefully reminded of my obligations to my home improvments this year :)

I will be at the Glenn for Kids day and obviously NSXPO.

However, I am still in fierce negotiations over an additional day at any track. I am hoping for a comprimise soon because I am aware that my time is running out :(

I am sorry that I cannot make the Trakmaster events.

However, here is my schedule (just in case if any NSXCA member has the similar schedule).

April 19 - NHIS (BMWCCA)
April 29 - NHIS (BMWCCA)
May 24 - NHIS (SCDA)
June 21-22 WGI (BMWCCA)
July 28-29 WGI (PCA)
August 11-12 LCMT (BMWCCA)
Sept 1-2 WGI (BMWCCA)
Sept 10 - NHIS (BMWCCA)
Sept 13-14 - NHIS (PCA)
Sept 29-30 WGI (BMWCCA)
Oct 2-3 WGI (BMWCCA)
Oct 22-23 NHIS (BMWCCA)
Nov 5 - Lime Rock (SCDA)

and NSXPO at WGI!

Last edited:
My wife has been very generous with me participaing in many track events, but the big question is whether her generosity will be continued next year(s)..

I have added NSXPO in the list now :D

Glad to see that you are not trying to avoid us the entire season. Good luck with the events and don't worry about your speed.

I'll be at WGI this tues with scda and next fri-sat with trackmasters.I'll also be at lrp with scda for those june dates.

Hey guys....I'm trying to get this straight.

Is anyone going to be up at WGI this weekend?? I booked my non-refundable room for Saturday (before the thread was edited) hoping to hang out with my wife and see some of you guys on Sunday. It appeared that Bob, Dave, and John were going to be there. Now, maybe just Bob will be there. But he just PM'd me saying no, he'll be there the following weekend. So it looks like it will just be me, my wife and the rain::mad:

Is anyone going to be there on Sunday??

Sorry John,but I think you got the signals crossed.The gang will be at the glen next wknd.Bob will be up this mon and tues and I will be joining him for tues.

OK, so the dates Peter posted are wrong?? He posted May 2nd and 3rd, which is Sunday and Monday. Am I correct in saying it's the 3rd and 4th instead??

Sorry John, but our senior member appears to have had a senior moment. I didn't even look at this dates because I always said Monday and Tuesday and didn't think to check the actual dates he typed.

Check with the Glen, though, because every year they open the track on the first day (it has always been Sunday) to raise money for charity by letting anyone take touring laps. I'll see if I can find out for you.

EDIT: The Glen's website has the opening day info. You can buy 3 controlled speed laps for a $15 donation and also buy rides in a pace car.

http://www.theglen.com/

Last edited:
Back