• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Track Event Info for Est Fest

A bit of a snag for those interested in the track event at Est Fest.

Shannonville has rented the track during the day and will only have the pay per lap session starting at 5 pm till dusk. (we'll all be gone by then)

However, we can still join the track day activities with the group who rented the track. Image Motorsports (http://imagemotorsport.ca) is hosting the track day from 9am-5pm on Monday May24, Victoria Day.

They will be running the long track at Shannonville. There will be 2 run groups: one for beginners (no helmets requried) and one for the experienced drivers.

The cost will be $140 prepay or $160 pay at track.
If you prepay and drive for 29 laps, it will work out cheaper than the $5 pay per lap!!

Please post on this thread if you're interested in the track day session with the Image Motorsports group.

Daria

... I don't plan to do more than 5-10 laps so it looks like we will be taking it easy on Monday and head home a little early.

cat3qf.jpg

... just a picture of a cat :rolleyes:

Let's hang out at the beach!

unledfa.png

... just a picture of a bird :wink:

I just ordered new brakes for my GT3. Problem with following NSXs around is you go through brakes all the time. Seriously - my fronts are cooked. New gear on order from Deutchland.

Back